Hawk: "A chance?"

Requested by @NekoUvU
Request: Extra fluff with Hawk

      Requested by @NekoUvURequest: Extra fluff with Hawk

On the outside Eli wasn't Eli anymore, he was Hawk. With his new found confidence and his spiked up red hair everyone thought he was no longer that shy, sweet, and insecure little boy.

Even Demetri thought that Eli, now known as Hawk was no longer shy and insecure. But you knew different, whilst everyone had basically given up on the new Eli facade which consisted of a new look and new found confidence. You never gave up on him, which made his heart beat 10 times the normal speed.

A phone call brought you out of your thinking, with a sigh you grab your phone turning it over to see Eli, we'll Hawk calling you.

Confusion soon crosses your face as to why Hawk would be calling you. But non the less you answered it in fear that he might need your help with something.

"Hello?" You answer clearly confused.

"Hey.... Y/n, I need to tell you something that's been on my mind recently and I was wondering if.... we could maybe meet up?" Hawk says sounding almost nervous, as his voice cracks throughout the little speech.

"Um okay, sure. Wher-" but before you could finish your sentence he interrupts you.

"-Golf N' Stuff, I'll pick you up" Hawk replies excitedly.

"Okay, sounds good" You say feeling excitement bubbling in your stomach, it's been a while since you and one of your best friends have hung out which happened to also be a crush that you hid for quite some time.

"Great! See you then!" He says before quickly hanging up.

Baffled you slowly put your phone down before rushing to your closet trying to find the perfect outfit which you finally just decided on your best but favorite outfit you only wear only certain occasions.

Soon enough there's a knock on your front door signaling that Hawk is most likely here. Grabbing your keys and your phone you rush down the stairs. Stopping in front of the door taking a breath before smoothing out your outfit.

Taking a deep breath you grab the door handle and open it pulling it towards you to see a nervous looking Hawk with a box of chocolates.

"I panicked so I got one of your favorites" He says handing you the heart shaped box.

Your heart flutters as you take the box "thank you Eli- Uh well Hawk" You start suddenly feeling awkward.

"It's okay, you can call me Eli, Y/n. I, I like when you say it" Eli all but blushes.

"Well then Eli, are you ready?" You say holding your hand out for him to take before closing your front door.

"Of course, always" He replies before taking your hand and leading you to his ruby red car that you grew found of.

Walking to the passenger side you place your hand on the handle getting ready to open it "wait-" Eli stops you before rushing over to your side and opening the door for you.

"M'lady" He says gesturing for you to sit.

You smile as a tiny blush covers your cheeks so light Eli almost missed it "thank you" You say politely as you take a seat, Eli shutting the door behind you before quickly rushing to the drivers side getting in and cranking up the car.

Some time passes as you both sit in comfortable silence while Eli drives, soon you arrive at golf N' stuff. Eli quickly takes the key out of the ignition before running to your side of the car and opening the door.

"You're such a gentlemen" You all but giggle something you only found yourself doing around Eli before stepping out of the car letting Eli close the door back.

"Only for you" He says grabbing your hand and kissing the back of it.

Soon there's a long pause between you to, you both start moving closer to each other simultaneously. You pause "so- where to first?" You ask as you both pull away.

Eli clears his throat "Oh yeah, right. How about 'shoot a hoop'?" He asks rubbing the back of his neck.

"Okay" You say as you both walk up to the paying booth.

"Hello, welcome to Golf N' stuff. Would it be separate or together?" The young lady asks politely.

"Together" Eli replies before you could.

"Okay that'll be thirty six's dollars" she says sweetly.

Eli quickly reaches for his wallet and hands her the money, she gives him his change back along with our bracelets.

We walk hand in hand into the game court "I call dibs for paying for our food" You say swinging you and Eli's intertwined hands back and forth.

"Hey that's no fair, I want to" Eli pouts causing you to giggle.

"Maybe next time okay?" You suggest.

"There's going to be a next time?" He asks bugging your shoulder.

"Yes most likely there will be" You say teasingly.

Not even five seconds later you both arrive at the 'shoot a hoop! Booth. "Alright pick one" Eli says looking at the stuffed animals.

"That one" You say pointing at a dolphin stuffed animal.

"He must be one lucky dolphin" Eli says chuckling as the man behind the booth hands him a small basketball.

Shooting the first ball he makes it, and the next, and the last. "We'll take that one" Eli says pointing at the dolphin.

  The young man hands us the dolphin "thank you" You say as Eli hands you the animal.

  You hug the dolphin close to your chest "thank you Eli" You say kissing his cheek.

  "Of course Y/n" He says as a small blush covers his cheeks.

  "So what did you want to tell me?" You ask curiously as you turn to look at Eli.

  "Well, Y/n. I don't know how to say this but... I like you like a lot and I was wondering if you would give me a chance to show you I've changed....?" He asks nervously.

  When you don't answer Eli starts to get more nervous as his hands start to shake "Eli I like you to" You finally say causing Eli to let out a nervous breath.

Eli grabs your hands and pulls you closer "can I kiss you?" He asks lowly.

  "Yes" You say as you feel your heart racing.

  Maintaining eye contact Eli moves one of his hands from yours and rests it on your cheek gently before placing his lips on yours.

  Moving in sync you place one of your hands on his neck as you pull him closer. Slowing down the kiss you both pull away breathing heavily.

  "You always had a chance"

I really hope you enjoyed this small one-shot!

Thank you for requesting!