Hawk: A Burning Passion 3

A/n: hey guys! I'm soooo sorry for the long gap! I hope this makes up for it so here's the long awaited part 3!!!

"Well princess, that's the bell..." he points upwards as a signal before exiting the room.

  You scoff as you rely on your wobbly legs to help you self put your clothes back on, afterwards you were able to exit the janitors room with no suspicion as a annoyed expression stayed on your face the whole day.

  It's safe to say you were in deeper than you thought. But you we're definitely getting him back, whatever it took...

-

You weren't completely sure of how you intended on 'mission get Hawk back' but you were hopeful that Moons "healing" party would be the key.

As you thought more of Hawk you completely failed to hear Moons ranting and squealing about her girlfriend Piper. "Hello, earth to Y/n!" She smiles sweetly as she waves her hand back and forth to grab your attention.

You jump slightly as you nervously look back up at her "sorry moon, I've just got a lot on my mind." You manage to mumble out.

She laughs sweetly "oh silly, I know it's because of Eli" Moon exclaims, while you try to come up with some sort of excuse.

She notices your distress which causes her to gasp "Don't worry Y/n, I won't tell anyone!" She says and you feel yourself let out a long relieved sigh.

"Thank you Moon, really. Now I need a dress to really blow Hawks mind tonight." You tell her which causes her to practically levitate off her bed and into her closet with an excited squeal.

"I have just the one!" She hands you a beautiful red but very short and revealing curved dress.

It wasn't much longer until you found yourself in a short dress, high heels, curled hair, and what felt like pounds of makeup as music rings through your ears and bright lights flash throughout moons house.

You found yourself looking for Hawk, but were quickly disappointed when there was no sight of him. Instead you glanced around the room full of sweaty dancing bodies in search of someone you knew.

You wandered outside and quickly spotted Miguel and Demetri sitting down on the patio bench looking very out of place, both holding a red solo cup.

"Hey guys" you greeted as you made your way to sit in between both of your well known friends.

"Woah Y/n, you look amazing" Demetri complemented, looking very stunned.