Hawk: A Burning Passion 4

A/n: I'm so in love with this, who's ready for them to get together already? I know I am. (Also, I'm so sorry for the very late post- I hope this makes up for it!)

 (Also, I'm so sorry for the very late post- I hope this makes up for it!)

  "I'm tired of you being so defensive over everything" You huff

"I'm tired of you being so defensive over everything" You huff. Hawks face turns stone cold as he scoffs.

"Well if that's how you feel then this-" he points to you and him "is over" he spits as he harshly hands you his hoodie.

That was definitely not what you wanted, your heart tells you to go after him but your feet keep you planted where you are.

Turns out he was the one who got you after all.

-

Hawk hadn't spoken to you since then. He wouldn't even glance at you in the halls, and even if he did he would throw snarky comments your way. You showed defeat, not daring to utter another word to him. In fear you'd only push him away more.

Every time you closed your eyes all you could see was him, as you ran the tips of your fingers against your lips gazing at the mirror in the schools bathroom, you felt his lips on yours. Your fingers moved to your arm to which you could only feel how he was touching you that night.

Your eyes started to water as your heart ached, why hadn't you gone after him that night? He was so sweet and caring until you let your mind get the best of you.

You still had his hoodie from the last encounter. It smelt like him, and over time as it faded you grew more needing of him. Not just the sex and the thrill of being caught, but him.

You were snapped back into reality when the bathroom door snapped open, your hands automatically come to wipe away the tears threatening to fall from your eyes.

As the stall door slammed shut you looked back into the mirror and let out a deep sigh, touching up your concealer to cover the puffiness under your eyes.