NSFW Alphabet: Demetri

Demetri as requested!

A= Aftercare (What he's like after sex) Demetri is quite awkward after sex, especially the first time for you both he didn't know what to do

A= Aftercare (What he's like after sex) Demetri is quite awkward after sex, especially the first time for you both he didn't know what to do. Eventually it came naturally to him overtime and he started slowly progressing, he would clean you up, make or give you food, cuddle. But of course it isn't Demetri without watching Doctor Who or Star Wars afterwards.

B= Body Part (His favorite body part of yours) He loves your boobs, lets be honest Demetri's awkwardness keeps him from exploring your body, so the first thing he explored obviously became his favorite, but seriously he loves to leave little kisses around your chest and he loves flicking his tongue over your nipple and biting gently, enough to turn you on.

C= Cum (Anything to do with cum basically) Demetri actually really likes to cum in you, obviously he hasn't because he doesn't want to have mini me's running around but he also doesn't know if you're on birth control and he's to awkward and nervous to ask, but he also loves to cum inside the condom and on your boobs.

D= Dirty Secret (Demetri's dirty secret) Although he doesn't want mini me's running around and he is to much of Demetri to ask if you are on birth control he so desperately wants to cum inside you, so he fantasizes about it quite often when he jerks off to you.

E= Experience (How experienced is Demetri) Not at all experienced, he doesn't know what the heck he is doing. You have to kinda guide him, but once he gets it down pat he's a pro.

F= Favorite Position (His favorite position) Missionary, hands down. He loves watching your face while doing you, but mostly because he likes to grab your boobs and wrap his hands in the midst of your neck and chest.

G= Goofy (Is he goofy during sex) Oh you know it, he can't go without making at least one goof up. It's in his personality, he tries to lighten the heavy lust but cracking a few open.

H= Hair (Does the carpet match the drapes) Kind of, Demetri has his moments where he doesn't shave, but then trims and eventually he just completely shaves.

I= Intimacy (How romantic is Demetri during the moment) His demeanor and awkwardness makes it hard to be romantic on his part, soon he's able to fall into the state of pleasure and becomes more romantic with time.

J= Jack Off (Masturbation) He does jack off, not often but it does happen. He always thinks about you, and mostly cumming inside you. Seriously he's just a complete simp for you, he melts every time he touches himself to you.

K= Kink (How kinky is Demetri) Not much, if barley. But he does have the cumming inside of you kink, and I feel like Demetri would be seriously into role play with certain characters.

L= Location (Favorite places to do the do) The bedroom, you and Demetri haven't really explored anywhere outside of the bedroom yet, but once you both get more comfortable with the idea it will happen.

M= Motivation (What gets Demetri going) Your boobs make him go crazy, especially wearing lingerie, I could see him practically cumming in his pants to you wearing a skimpy character outfit from his favorite show. Also the thought of cumming inside of you makes him burst. Such a simp.

N= No (A turn off, something Demetri would never do) He would never degrade you unless you wanted him to, and he would never cause real physical pain to his love.

O= Oral (His preference in giving and receiving) He loves giving more, he bursts into flames when you go down on him. He gets super flustered and it makes him feel weak in a sense but he still loves it. He loves going down on you because he sees that it makes you feel good, plus you taste so good to him it's impossible. He loves to hold your hips down while going ham into your pussy, he also likes to finger you while eating you out. I mean his fingers are pretty long so he uses that for his advantage.

P= Pace (Is he fast and rough, slow and sensual; etc) Oh he's slow at first, not wanting to hurt you and trying to find his perfect rhythm that matched with you. But eventually he'll go faster and harder.

Q= Quickie (Demetri's opinion in quickies/fast and rushed sex) He doesn't like it too much, one he doesn't want to get caught and two, rushing makes him cum slower.

R= Risk (Does he like to take risks) Sure he wouldn't mind doing a couple new things here and there as long as they are both in his and your comfort zone.

S= Stamina (How long can he go for, and how long does he last) Surprisingly he can go for 2 rounds, you really turn him on hard, sometimes you can make him go for three times if you're both not completely tired and up for it.

T= Toy (Does he like to use toys) Yes he likes to use the vibrator on you, it adds to how much he loves your moans. He makes it so good because he will finger you while flicking the vibrator over your sensitive clit.

U= Unfair (How much does he like to tease, does he tease) Nah he doesn't like to tease you to much, he will because it adds to the anticipation but he doesn't like making you wait, but he will because it's a type of foreplay that's needed to get you ready for him.

V= Volume (How loud is Demetri during the moment) Ugh this boy is loud, he whimper, moans, groans, whines, literally anything he can get out just to show you how good you make him feel.

W= Wild Card (Random head-con for Demetri) One time Demetri made it seem like he was reading a comic incase his mom walked in, when in reality he was jerking off to a picture of you that you sent him one night. Luckily his mom didn't walk in.

X= X- Ray (Lets see what's going on in them pants shall we) A solid 6 inches.

Y= Yearning (How high is Demetri's sex drive) Not high, if I'm being honest a little under average, that's mainly because he had never been with anyone before but I definitely increased when he met you.

Z= Zzzzz (How fast does Demetri fall asleep afterwards) Not fast, he likes to tend to you and cuddle while watching Star Wars before he slowly falls asleep. He usually has trouble falling asleep but not anymore since sex wares him out as it does you.