Miguel Diaz: Take care of You

This was requested by @smileyundeddy
Thank you for requesting!!!

The last thing you would've expected was for your boyfriend to show up at your house.... beaten up and covered in bruises.

You were shocked to say the least, I mean Miguel hardly ever showed up to your house beaten up if at all. To say you were worried was an understatement.

"Hey Y/n- can I come in?" Miguel asks lowly, grunting in pain while holding his right side.

"Oh Miguel...." You gasp as you gently grab his arm and lead him inside, closing the door behind you.

Leading him up your stars you wrap his arm around your shoulder and hold onto his waist as you slowly lift him up each step, seeing as he was limping again.

Helping him to the bathroom you flip the switch so you had light and were able to see, you close the toilet lid and grab onto Miguel's arm and gently place him down sitting on the surface.

While Miguel holds onto his side you kneel down and grab a first aid kit, before opening it up and taking out all the supplies you'd need for his wounds.

Grabbing a clean rag you damp it with some cool water before kneeling down to Miguel and cleaning off little splotches of blood that exists on his face.

Miguel sighs tiredly, but soon groans of pain on his right side. "Baby... what happened?" You ask softly before gently pushing his back against the toilet and adjusting his hips so you could lift up his shirt.

"Kyler and his friends jumped me on the way home-" He whimpers as you lift up his shirt to see the damage on his side.

The first thing you see is a huge purple bruise on his side, a cut resting on his side as well while you wince bitting down on your bottom lip before grabbing some peroxide.

You sigh nervously as you open the lid and pour some onto a cotton pad "alright baby, this may... hurt a bit so squeeze my hand if you need" You admit softly handing your hand to him, letting him hold onto it tightly.

Miguel nods lightly as he gulps before letting out a breath, you let out a worried sigh as press the peroxide up against his wound, it wasn't deep enough to need stitches but it was deep enough to burn.

"F*ck!" Miguel curses as he lets out a whimper, arching his back and gritting his teeth as he squeezes your hand.

He lets go of your hand as you put your hand that he released and lay it on his left side with no wounds or bruises and rub up and down soothingly.

"Good boy... " You praise as you grab some anti biotic and place some on a patch bandaid you recently opened before placing it securely on his wound causing Miguel to let out a deep breath; relieved that it's over.

You kiss the bandaid and around his stomach before grabbing some more peroxide and a cotton pad and putting your legs on either side of him and resting against the toilet so you could be face level with him.

Gripping his chin lightly for him to look up at you, you dab the cotton pad on his busted lip and a few scratches on his face before adding anti biotic and leaving it to air heal.

"There you go baby, all done for the fix up" You smile, before gently pressing a kiss at the corner of his lips and down his chin causing his cheeks to redden.

"Alright we need to put an ice pack on the eye okay" You say softly, while Miguel nods.

You put the supplies back up before grabbing his hand and leading him to your room, helping him kick off his shoes and light jacket you place him on the bed and place a light cover over his shacking figure.

"I'll be right back" You inform before rushing down stairs and grabbing a ice pack and some drinks and a couple snacks, figuring Miguel was probably hungry.

Rushing back upstairs you hand the ice pack to Miguel letting him place it on his eye and sitting the snacks in the middle of the bed and the drinks on the side tables.

Climbing to the other side of your bed you rest up against the head board "thank you Y/n, really...." Miguel says sincerely.

"Of course baby, anything for you... but may I ask why you came here instead of heading back home?" You question softly.

Miguel sighs and turns to look at you "My mom doesn't know I do karate, she thinks I'm in the AP debate club and that's where I spend my after school time..." He admits.

"and I know if she knew about it she wouldn't approve of the violence but I really enjoying doing karate!" Miguel fits.

"and I thought I was ready..." He admits before looking down ashamed.

"Miguel don't think like that, you're doing amazing. I've seen you practice with Johnny and with a little more defense you'll be amazing.... as always" You praise causing Miguel to smile bashfully at your praising, which you've been doing a lot today.

"Thank you babe, it really means a lot to me" He admits shyly.

"Of course anytime you need it love" You encourage.

"I meant every word" You say sincerely as you press a kiss up against his lips, Miguel reacting immediately and melting into the kiss.

"I brought us some snacks..." You smile knowingly.

Miguel smiles as you hand him a couple bags of chips, and some candy. "Does your mom know your here?" You question curiously.

Miguel nods, swallowing some of the snacks he stuffed in his mouth "I texted her on my way here" He smiles as you lean your head on his shoulder gently.

  You both continue to eat snacks and joke around, occasionally changing the ice pack every few hours before soon you both settle down and cuddle, Miguel's head on your chest.

  The last words you heard before falling asleep came from Miguel and they were "I don't know what I would do without you Y/n, I'm madly in love with you..."