Hawk: Suprise- i Guess

This was requested from my tumblr!

  You were super excited to say the least, Hawk's- or well Eli's birthday was coming up in a couple days

  You were super excited to say the least, Hawk's- or well Eli's birthday was coming up in a couple days. You had planned a whole surprise for him, Hawk had mentioned how he wanted to get a new motorcycle.

  So you asked your dad Daniel LaRusso for some extra money for some extra chores here and there, and what do you know he agreed as long as you got back into karate with him.

  You took him on that offer, recently Daniel had changed the pool room into a at home karate dojo. You never really quit, you practiced here and there unlike your sister Sam who hadn't practice in eight years.

  Both Miguel and Demetri had offered to help you pick out the motorcycle. You were instantly surprised that Demetri would offer considering the history between the two wasn't good after Eli became Hawk.

But of course you took them both up on the offer considering they knew personally what style motorcycle Hawk would like. The bell ring indicating that lunch period was here.

You, Demetri, and Miguel all decided to hang back a while in the hallway so you could discuss a few matters with the surprise and how you were to give it to Hawk.

  "Okay so how about you call him up, and tell him it's an emergency and carry him to your backyard and boom-" Miguel makes a hand explosion "-surprise!" He says proud of his idea.

  "That's a great idea Miguel!" You exclaim excitedly.

  "Or... you could just give it to him.." Demetri states as if he's the smartest person on the earth.

  You tilt your head to the side furrowing your eyebrows "and where would the fun be in that?" You smirk.

  Miguel nods his head, eyes wide "yeah I'm gonna have to agree with Y/n on this one" He states.

  "Oh bummer-" Demetri reply's, unfazed.

  "Demetri did you actually want to help us?" You ask now concerned.

  "Well not really, but Eli was my friend once upon of time you know..." He states obviously.

  "We know..." Miguel says, remembering once who Hawk was.

  Hawk was in the mix of laughing along with one of his new 'friends' playing with his soccer ball when all of a sudden his attention is brought to you, Demetri, and Miguel.

  It was safe to say Eli was not happy, he didn't like the thought of his girl with two other boys without him, whispering.

  He felt vulnerable, he felt.... anger. Even though Demetri and Miguel were technically still his friend, his past best friend and his former best friend did not sit well with him.

  Walking with a more furious pep in his step he reaches both you, Demetri, and Miguel. You and Miguel immediately stop whispering, not wanting to ruin the surprise.