Hawk: Torture

Here's a smut that I forgot to post on here a while ago, hope you like ;)

 The day for you was pretty much boring, Hawk had been in a party with Miguel and Demetri

The day for you was pretty much boring, Hawk had been in a party with Miguel and Demetri. Before you ask 'why are they in a party?' Well it's not that kind of party, it's a video game...

I know fun, but you wanted to spend some time with Eli. You didn't won't to come off as clingy but you hadn't spent much time with Hawk, you both were busy with one thing or just asleep.

You slouch in your seat as you scroll through your social media; Instagram in attempts to make time fly in order for Eli to spend time with you.

I mean you're only human and you need your daily dose of attention, Eli was so entranced in his game with Miguel and Demetri he didn't even notice your sad attempts to get his attention.

You finally decided to just give up, I mean when he finally decides to spend time with you you'll be there. No not this time, you wanted his attention and you wanted it now.

But you needed a way to distract him good enough that he would forget what he's doing, you roll your eyes at yourself as you can't think of any good ideas and you were starting to get annoyed. 

Finally a huge idea pops into your mind, risky yes but yet such a good idea that would have him whimpering; literally. 

Quietly you unbutton three buttons on your shirt opening them up as you make your way to Eli as he's on the edge of his bed with a controller in his hands and his dyed red hair down, not in his regular Mohawk.

You discreetly crawl onto the floor on your knees making your way over to Eli who doesn't even notice your presents. You gently rub your hand against his thigh gaining his attention as he glances to you and the screen as he tells Miguel and Demetri to hold on as he mutes himself.

  "Is something wrong?" He questions furrowing his brows. 

You smile seductive as you nod your head no "nope" you respond popping the 'P'. 

He nods his head as he unmutes himself as he continues roughly playing the controls on the controller. You tip toe your fingers across his pants as you start palming him gently causing his hips to rut upwards at the contact as he glances back and forth to you and the game. 

He covers the mic this time instead of muting it "w-what are you doing?" He questions as you began to undo the tie on his red and gray shorts.

"Nothing..." You reply as you feel him starting to get hard as you continue to palm him through his shorts. 

Hawk decides to let it go, you slip his shorts off discarding of them somewhere in his neatly organized room. His boxer come into full view as you rub the tip of his outlined cock causing him to throw his head back and let out a accidental very small moan.