Robby Keene: Birthday Wish

Here you are! This is it, prepare yourselves for the ride....literally!
Warning ⚠️
Choking
Rope kink
Overall just FILTHY!!!
Read with caution!

Your birthday was coming soon, well in less than a couple hours. You weren't to happy to say the least, for some reason you never liked your birthday. You didn't know why but it was just I guess a normal thing for you.

Not many people knew when your birthday, the only people that knew were Miguel which is your best friend since birth, Johnny, and you're parents.

Even Robby your lovely boyfriend didn't know, you just didn't feel it were to important. Johnny found out when your birthday was by accident from Miguel as he had slipped it out.

You obviously couldn't stay mad at Miguel so when he apologized you let it go. Anyways, it was just another day at school with boring students and boring teachers. But thankfully it was lunchtime so no annoying work or teachers for 45 minutes.

You sat at a table with Miguel, Hawk, Demetri, and your boyfriend Robby. Both Hawk and Demetri left for some project due that Hawk kept complaining about; saying it was nerd sh*t.

You picked at your dry frys on your plate until Miguel struck up a conversation "hey Y/n what are you planning on doing for your birthday in a few hours?" He questions interested.

You look towards Miguel "nothing, I'm pro happy just going to sleep and eat" You say bluntly until Robby buts in.

"Wait, babe it's your birthday? Why didn't you tell me?" He questions confused, as he furrows his brows together.

You look at Robby "what? It's not a big deal. I don't worry with it anyways" you say honestly.

"Baby it's your birthday, it's a big deal, at least to me... well now anyways" Robby states honestly.

He looks around for a bit before biting his bottom lip and pressing his lips to your in a quick kiss before getting up "where are you going?" You question as he walks to the exit discreetly.

"You'll see when I pick you up later!" He says as he walks out of the exit back door.

You turn back confused to Miguel "did he just leave in the middle of lunch?" You question awestruck.

"I think so..." Miguel says also awestruck.

You giggle to yourself slightly as you continue lunch. The time went to pretty slowly, without Robby here it wasn't interesting nor was it fun.

Soon after what felt like a life time the bell ring indicating for the students to leave, you happily leaped out of your seat and headed towards your car only to be greeted with Robby holding a huge bear that sat on the hood of your car as you walked towards him.

"What's this for?" You question.

Robby smirks "this is part of your preset for today" he says as he picks it up and hands it to you.

"He's all yours" He says crossing his arms with the same smirk on his face as he watched your facial expressions.

You smile brightly "Robby I love him! Can we name him Snuffles?" You question excitedly.

Robby chuckles "he's yours princess, you can name him whatever you wish. But Snuffles is cute" He puts in.

"Thank you baby" You smile bashfully as you sit the bear back on the hood of the car to press a kiss against Robby's lips.