Older Johnny Lawrence: Praise Me 2

Here's part two! This does include the full smut so full warning!
P.s. this was my literal favorite smut I have ever written because Johnny is phew-
Flash back included!

FLASH-BACK

She places the food on the table before quickly rushing off, noticing the long awaited sexual tension.

You clear your throat "so, how does it feel to be back into karate sensei?" You spark up, interested as you both dig into your meals.

"It feels great to be back, granted Miguel is my only student but he's a good kid" He compliments with a small smile.

"Yeah, I've seen you guys practice he's getting better" You say impressed.

"I know, he deserves so much more than I can give him" Johnny says looking down.

"Hey don't say that, you're doing amazing and I'm so proud of you. He couldn't learn from anyone better" you say, completely dissing his thought.

Johnny looks up, both of your eyes connect. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife "you wanna get out of here?" He asks before putting his fork down.

"Yes" you answer quickly already getting excited for what's to come.

The waitress comes over "we'll take the check please" Johnny says with a smile that reads 'were in a hurry here' to which the waitress quickly nods becoming awkward.

Though she doesn't move "uh- you guys didn't finish so there for it's on the house and you get to keep your meals" she explains grabbing two container boxes and handing them to you.

"Thank you" you say politely as you hand one to Johnny and the waitress quickly runs away.

"That was weird I've never heard of that before" you say as you put your food in the box, Johnny doing the same knowing you'll both get hungry eventually.

"I know" He comments as he grabs your hand and quickly rushes you guys outside.

He places the boxes on the hood of his car before gently pushing you up against the passenger door and connecting his lips to yours in a passionate kiss.

END OF FLASH-BACK

You reply by pushing your lips against his firmer, before things could escalate to quickly and you'd give the whole restaurant a show Johnny quickly pulls away opening the door for you letting you sit, and getting into his side.

Nothing was said while driving, just heavy breathing as you both were excited for what was to come once Johnny made it to his apartment.

Soon you guys parked and Johnny quickly rushed over to your side of the door and helped you out.

Before you could make it to Johnny's door he placed his lips on yours. Your back hitting the door, he quickly pulls out his keys and opens the door letting you both in and closing it with his foot.

Johnny carries you over to the wall and pushes you up against it, not to hard but enough to make you weak.

He reconnects your lips back together once again in a rougher kiss, still gentle.

He pulls away to trail slow and sweet kisses to your neck to which he immediately finds your sweet spot as you let him know by moaning.