NSFW Alphabet: Older Johnny Lawrence

A/n: This was insanely requested, so your wishes are my command.

A= Aftercare (What he's like after sex) Johnny struggles with aftercare, he definitely wants to be there for you but he doesn't quite know what to do

A= Aftercare (What he's like after sex) Johnny struggles with aftercare, he definitely wants to be there for you but he doesn't quite know what to do. His form of aftercare would be laying close together or cuddling and drinking beer.

B= Body Part (His favorite body part of yours) Your butt and your thighs 100%. He loves to hug you from behind, feeling you press up against him. He loves to watch your butt bounce while in doggy, and he loves to grip and hold onto your thighs in missionary.

C= Cum (Anything to do with cum basically) Johnny loves to cum inside of you, but since he doesn't want kids anytime soon he prefers to cum in the condom. He doesn't like mess because he like to rest as much as possible after but there are sometimes he'll cum on your butt or your thighs, depending on the position.

D= Dirty Secret (Johnny's dirty secret) Johnny likes the idea of fucking you in the dojo, specifically in his office and on his desk. It would make it even better if your hands were tied behind your back with his sweat band, he would kill for that.

E= Experience (How experienced is Johnny) Johnny is definitely really experienced, he knows what he's doing and he knows where to put his hands and how to use them. He's definitely not just all talk.

F= Favorite Position (His favorite position) Doggy. He loves to watch your butt bounce with each harsh thrust he gives you, gripping your hair and yanking you to his chest while wrapping his hand around your throat.

G= Goofy (Is he goofy during sex) Not during sex, but he definitely cracks a few jokes after. Nothing to harmful, just enough to make you both laugh.

H= Hair (Does the carpet match the drapes) Yes. Johnny feels that it's really manlike so he doesn't shave. The first few times he would trim but he ultimately gave up when you didn't complain about it.

I= Intimacy (How romantic is Johnny during the moment) Johnny can be very romantic when he wants to be, most of the time he's very hard dom, but if it were your anniversary or birthday he would set up a few candles, throw a few rose petals out, but nothing to fancy.

J= Jack Off (Masturbation) He doesn't do it often because he has you and karate to keep him busy, but he'll often get himself off if you're not present with your pictures that he printed out definitely not for that reason.

K= Kink (How kinky is Johnny) Johnny's pretty average, he doesn't have extreme kinks but he does like a little bit of ass slapping, neck gripping, and hair pulling.

L= Location (Favorite places to do the do) Anywhere in his apartment honestly, or if you start doing it in the dojo then always the dojo.

M= Motivation (What gets Johnny going) When you do a strip tease, or when you challenge him in karate, he definitely has a thing for karate sex.

N= No (A turn off, something Johnny would never do) Anything that will harm you or him is a no. He doesn't like extreme public sex, he likes minimal but he wouldn't be able to concentrate if it was over the top.

O= Oral (His preference in giving and receiving) He loves to receive more, but he definitely likes going down on you but in the end he'd prefer to be in you for that duration either way.

P= Pace (Is he fast and rough, slow and sensual; etc) Definitely. He loves it fast and rough, but when needed or when he's in the mood he can definitely be slow and make love to you.

Q= Quickie (Johnny's opinion in quickies/fast and rushed sex) He likes quickies but since he's gotten older he likes to make it last a lot longer. He's always down for a quickie though, when and where???

R= Risk (Does he like to take risks) It depends, he likes the adrenaline it gives doing something risky but he wouldn't go borderline. Now if he was drunk he'd definitely be more risky than being sober.

S= Stamina (How long can he go for, and how long does he last) He can last a while each round, but again as he's gotten older he goes less than when he was younger but to be honest it's not that noticeable of a change after he picks back up karate.

T= Toy (Does he like to use toys) Not really, he would prefer to use his mouth, and hands anytime during foreplay. He doesn't hate the idea, but he just likes it old fashioned.

U= Unfair (How much does he like to tease, does he tease) He's not that bad of a tease, he's more so just ready to fuck, but if you make him mad or he's in a bad mood then he's the worst with teasing.

V= Volume (How loud is Johnny during the moment) He's not overly loud but he does let out the occasional groans every now and then, the most you'll hear from him is heavy and unsteady breathing. Ride him though and he'll be a lot louder.

W= Wild Card (Random head-con for Johnny) Sometimes Johnny thinks about you giving him head under his desk while his students practice their moves. He feels that's a little bit too risky, but it's a risk he's definitely willing to take.

X= X- Ray (Lets see what's going on in them pants shall we)
7 1/2 inches no doubt (Probably 8 to be honest).

Y= Yearning (How high is Johnny's sex drive) His sex drive isn't as high as it was when he was younger, but getting back into the habit of karate and exercising his sex drive grows pretty high.

Z= Zzzzz (How fast does Johnny fall asleep afterwards) Not that fast, even if you fall asleep he would probably drink a few more beers while watching tv in the bed next to you. It takes him a while to wind down but when he does he's out like a light.