Robby Keene + Tory Nichols: Lost In The Fire

Season 4: Tory and Robby
Oh my gosh- this is the best smut I have ever written.
Requested by: Avermanluvzz1eah

  You, Robby, and Tory run out of Sting Ray's house, after the encounter with Miguel and Sam

You, Robby, and Tory run out of Sting Ray's house, after the encounter with Miguel and Sam. All three of your clothes were soaked, previous from being pushed in the pool because of a fight Sam encouraged.

Robby's in the middle of you and Tory, he grabs both of your hands and runs to the direction of the expensive red car Sensei Silver let you borrow, along with Robby's tux, and both of you and Tory's dresses.

You all laugh as Robby starts the car up, driving off to the fair. The wind flows in your hair as your dress start to dry, you couldn't help but enjoy everything. Especially the relationship with Robby and Tory, it was new and you were still getting used to a poly relationship.

After a while of driving Robby parks the car pretty far away from the fair, you were only able to see the Ferris wheel and the lights around everything.

You sat in the back seat, watching both Robby and Tory. The lights from the fair landed on both of their skin, Tory looked like a goddess and Robby looked as good as ever.

An idea struck your head as you leaned up, elbows resting on both of the head rests. "Why don't we try something?" You suggest with a small, smug smirk.

Tory turned to look at you, almost as if she was reading your mind. A side smirk falls on her lips while Robby looks at the both of you, confused.

"What's that?" He asks, referring to your suggestion.

As Tory takes off her seatbelt you turn towards Robby, "hop in the back seat" you challenge smugly, as Tory throws her heels in the floorboard, crossing over the console and getting in the backseat with you.

Robby's eyes quickly widen as he hurriedly takes off his seatbelt and jumps in the backseat, both you and Tory let out a chuckle.

He takes a seat on the opposite side of you, you being in the middle of them both. You remove the rose piece that was in Robby's tux and place it in Tory's blonde hair. As you do this you move a fallen piece of hair behind her ear.

Her eyes never leave yours as she studies your movements, she takes the lead and presses her lips against yours. Your shocked to say the least, but you place your hand on her jaw and move your lips against hers.

Her lips felt like clouds as she pushed up against you, her red lipstick smearing all over yours. For a minute there you almost forgot about Robby as you break the kiss to move over to him.

You can see Robby's breathing pick up as he stares down at your lips, his lips slightly parted as if he was welcoming you to do as you pleased with him.