Young Daniel LaRusso: First Confessions

This was requested from my tumblr!!!
Tumblr: cades-outsider!!

  It's not everyday that you realize you're totally head over heels for you best friend, I mean to others it was no surprise because they had read the signs since day one of you playfully teasing Daniel. Oh yeah and did you mention that your best friend also happens to be Daniel LaRusso and your crush.

  Yeah... awkward. Well sometimes, sometimes you'd say something you would immediately regret and make it awkward only because it takes you like ten minutes just to figure out how to re-fraise that sentence.

  But it's all good, at least you haven't embarrassed yourself in front of your crush... oh wait. There was that one time where you and Daniel were skating and you had a milkshake and ran into a wall while looking at Daniels beautiful face.

  Oh and then there is the second time you fell into a puddle of mud by tripping over your shoe, but who's counting am I right?

  Anyways, today was like any normal day for you which consisted of Daniel ridding his bike over to yours and picking you up, well both ridding your bikes together... but still the same thing.

  You and Daniel were both in your senior year of high school, you figured that if you never told Daniel how you felt than you never would and he would never know and your heart would be suffering.

  You decided on asking Daniel on a date... that's right you Y/n L/n was going to ask Daniel LaRusso your former crush out on a date. You were more than nervous let's just say that.

  You hoped that if Daniel didn't like you that way then it wouldn't ruin the relationship you guys grew to have. But you knew that if your relationship wasn't strong enough then you would both slowly pull away and you didn't want that to happen.

  So you decided to man up, it first started with a call "What's up Y/n?" Daniel asks excitedly as you twirl your fingers around the curly cord connected to the phone nervously.

  "Hey Daniel! Um- I was wondering if you would like to you know- go on a date with me" You say finishing the end pretty fast, clenching your eyes shut preparing for rejection.

  "I'd love to! What time should I come over?" He asks as his excitement never dies down.

  Your eyes open wide as you jump up and down, covering the phone speaker so he couldn't hear your excited screams "uh Y/n?" Daniel questions, wondering what you're doing.

  "Oh! Yes! Right um- 7 sounds good" You say calming down a bit.

  He chuckles causing your cheeks to heat up "alright sounds like a plan" He says, smiling through the phone.

  "Great!" You exclaim excited as you go to hang up the phone.

  Just as you place the phone in the holder you hear Daniel start to talk, your eyes widen as your whole body stops in shock "oh crap" you laugh feeling bad that you hung up on him while he was about to say something.

  You check the clock hanging up on the wall, 'crap! It's 6:30' you yell to yourself as you had just thrown a random time out not even thinking. You rush upstairs running into your closet before grabbing your best but comfortable outfit.

  Fixing your hair you finish your business in the bathroom before running back out to check the clock once more before hearing a knock at your door 'hmm it's only 6:55' he's five minutes early.

  Don't you just love a man that's early, your heart races every step on the way to the door. With a nervous sigh you open the door to reveal Daniel in high waisted jeans and a red sweater. The very first outfit he wore when you first met that day at the beach.