Hawk: Final Strike

This was requested from my tumblr!
Request: Hawk x reader where after both Miyagi do and Eagle fang join teams Cobra Kai decides to corner you causing you to get bruises everywhere with fluff from Eli/Hawk!
Tumblr: cades-outsider

  You would be lying if you said everything with Cobra Kai, Miyagi Do, and Eagle Fang wasn't hectic. Robby joining Cobra Kai, Hawk coming back on the good side which was a good thing considering you finally had your Eli back.

  Though he may be in the form of Hawk, he was still your Eli before karate. It was just another normal hot and sweaty day in Encino LA, training you did not want to do but it was very much needed seeing as the all valley tournament was coming up in less than a couple months.

  You needed all the training you could get seeing as you were going to have to go up against Cobra Kai. Krease was teaching them how to kill and strike where it hurts, not karate.

  Grabbing your gym back full of extra clothes, and a couple water bottle's you head for your front door getting ready to walk to Miyagi DoJo where, Johnny and Daniel finally came together. Combining both Eagle Fang and Miyagi Do together.

  You wondered how it was going to work, both Daniel and Johnny had different karate styles but you knew they would come through eventually. Well they would have to if you guys wanted to show Cobra Kai who the bosses were and win the all valley tournament.

  Closing the front door you make your way down the steps of your porch walking on the sidewalk. Suddenly your phone buzzes signaling you got a message.

  Grabbing your phone out of your bag you look at your Home Screen to see a text from none other than your beautiful boyfriend Eli.

  Which read 'hey love, what time are you coming to the DoJo' even though he called you nicknames through texts you still couldn't help the fluttering feeling in your chest and stomach.

  You were about to reply before a black jeep comes flying with blaring music your way, it slams on breaks preventing you from the walking or going around.

  Putting your phone in your bag you look up furrowing your brows as to what was going on. Soon you see Tory, Kyler, and the other gang of Cobra's open the doors and rush out slamming the doors back shut. The one person you didn't see was Robby which confused you but you were sure you were going to have to fight so that was the least of your worry's as of now.

  "Hey b*tch, where do you think you're going~" Tory says smirking as they all swarm you in a circle.

  "None of your business" you say back, cursing yourself for your back talking....in a way.

  She laughs evilly "oh, I know where you're off to. With those little, Eagle fangs and Miyagi do quitters" she says walking closer.

  "Well we're going to give Hawk something to remember for turning on us" She says before right hooking you.

  That was the final strike for you, you were going to give her a taste of what she gave to Sam. You run towards Tory pushing her against the jeep, breaking the little circle they created around you slamming her back into the truck creating a noticeable dent on the side.

  Turning you around Tory throws you to the ground kicking your sides, as do the others. You put all of the pain aside in using your feet kicking it under Tory's causing her to fall.

  Rushing back up while all the other Cobras help Tory up you get in a fighting stance.

  "You're dead b*tch" She yells as launches for you pushing you into a tree causing you to groan arching your back from the pain.