Hawk: Princess

This was requested from tumblr!
The heat is real!!!

  You're apart of Cobra Kai, but it's just not the Karate that you focus on but more so of someone by the crazy name of Hawk

  You're apart of Cobra Kai, but it's just not the Karate that you focus on but more so of someone by the crazy name of Hawk. You always got so flustered and nervous around him it isn't even funny.

  Hawk always teased you and playfully made fun of you but never enough to hurt you, because that would be the last thing Eli would want to do.

  Every night Johnny, your sensei would let you stay behind past hours and practice leaving you to lock up and return his keys since you lived in the same apartment complex as him.

Today was like any other day, another boring day of school. Soon that was over and you along with your cobra Kai friends sitting around in the dojo.

  Hawk walks in the room and it's like everything goes in slo-mo for you, his gi so delicately placed on his body that you would have more than loved to rip off of him but that's a story for another day.

  Hearts fill your eyes as your cheeks heat up and your heart skips a beat, hawk smirks as he notices all your attention on him.

  "Take a picture- it'll last longer princess~" He smirks as he takes a seat, sitting criss cross in front of you.

  You blush but grab your phone from your duffel bag anyways, turning it on the camera and snapping a pic of him catching him off guard. He smirks once again as he lets out a chuckle "what? It was a free invitation" You smirk slightly gaining confidence.

  Eli hums "I guess it was" he thinks about it before nodding, agreeing with your statement.

  "Everyone Quiet!" You hear Johnny yell out causing everyone to go silent. 

  "Get in your standing positions!" He yells as we all get into our positions.

  For the rest of practice you stole side glances at hawk, admiring his posture and concentrated look.

  While you weren't looking hawk would steal glances at you every once in while- well more like every five minutes.

  He'd be lying if he said he wasn't head over heels for you; ever since he was his old Eli he was very fond of you but never had the guts to speak to you let alone tell you his feelings nor ask you out.

Soon Johnny decided on allowing the students to fight each other, first he started with Miguel and Tory, then Mitch and Chris, lastly he picked you and.... Hawk.

Your eyes slightly widened a little as Eli smirked, walking confidently in the middle as do you but more hesitantly.

"I'll go easy on you princess" He grins cheekily.

You smile shyly until you hear a 'fight!' From Johnny, giving you the right away.

Right away Hawk try's to sweep your leg to make you fall but instead you block him, grabbing his leg and flipping him over causing him to fall on his back.

Your eyes widen at your sudden action, surprised at your movements. "Well done Y/n. Point!" Johnny encourages as Hawk gets back into his stance with that same smirk.

You let Eli strike first again as he throws a punch your way to which you quickly dodge and spin around spiking him in his stomach with a kick.

"You're fast-" Hawk starts before flipping your arm over and pinning you to the ground "but not fast enough" he smirks.

"Point Hawk!" Miguel says holding up the blue flag "winner!" He finishes.

You and hawk continue to stare at each other as he still has you pinned down "are you guys going to move or make babies on my mat?" Johnny asks sarcastically causing everyone to let out a couple chuckles while you and hawk scurry up.

"Uh sorry sensei" Hawk apologizes.

A moment after that Johnny decided to end practice, he pulled you into his office "okay, here you are- I got you a spare key for the dojo" He hands it over to you.

  "Thank you" You smile politely, Johnny nods his head in return.

  Johnny leads everyone out as you head home, you figured you take a short nap before going back later to the dojo and practicing.

  The time went by pretty fast and before you know it your nap was over and you were already opening up the dojo.

  You went to unlock it with the key until you noticed it was already unlocked, you slowly opened the door taking a step in, already hearing someone punch a punching bag.

  Slowly creeping around the corner to the back you see the person with their back turned towards yours but you notice that red Mohawk anywhere.

  He was shirtless, sweat dripping down his body, a determined look on his face. With each punch on the punching bag he flex's his back muscles showing off his hawk tattoo even though nobody's there, that he's aware of.

  You couldn't help but stare at his built features I mean something so fine should be illegal in this case. Hawk started slowing down on his punches, almost aware that someone was watching him.

  He took a couple breaths before resting his shoulders and turning around to grab his water bottle until he spots you, his features turned shocked for a second until his confident smirk falls on his plump lips.

  He slowly walks to you and grabs his water bottle that was next to you on the shelf before opening it and bringing it to his lips, maintaining eye contact with you and started drinking it.

  Allowing some of the water to run down from his lips past his chin and running down his chest, you watch as this happened extremely flustered as you look back up making eye contact once again.

  Your breath catches in your throat as he discards of the empty water bottle and walks closer to you, never breaking eye contact.

  "You know princess it's rude to stare, but then again I don't mind" Hawk says lowly as he traps you up against the wall.

  "I-I-" You tried to get out but it was nearly impossible seeing as you didn't know what to say.

  "Shhh princess..." He hushes as he presses a finger up against your cheek closely running it down to your lips, playing with your bottom lip.

  "You know I always wondered what your lips would feel like against mine" He inches closer to you.

  "How soft your lips would feel, what you would taste like..." He hums as he finally presses his lips against yours, capturing yours into a blissfully mind blowing kiss.

  Hawk slowly creeps his hands behind your thighs "jump" he mumbles against you lips as you obey jumping into his hold.

  You wrap your arms around his neck pulling him closer, his lips continue to move eagerly against yours in a fast motion almost afraid that you would disappear in his arms if he let go.

  He pushes your back up against the wall pressing his chest against yours, now smushing his whole body into yours.

  "So soft...." he mumbles against your lips, addicted to not only the softness of your lips and the taste of you.

  "I want you.... all of you" You whisper against his lips as he lets you take some dominance.

  "Then take me..."