NSFW Alphabet: Hawk/Eli

Here is everyone's favorite Hawk~

A= Aftercare (What he's like after sex) Hawk is pretty good with aftercare, he makes sure that you're okay

A= Aftercare (What he's like after sex) Hawk is pretty good with aftercare, he makes sure that you're okay. His exterior expression turns hard and tuff to caring and loving real quick, who does he think he's kidding he is a complete Teddy bear inside.

B= Body Part (His favorite body part of yours) Oh god he loves your mid waist, he loves leaving hickeys there so your parents can't see them unless your going swimming, he loves holding onto your waist when he goes down on you, he also loves gripping onto your waist while he fucks you senseless.

C= Cum (Anything to do with cum basically) He loves to cum on your chest, he loves seeing his cum cover all over your perky breasts dripping onto your sides and stomach claiming you as his. He also loves when he cums in your mouth, watching you swallow his load.

D= Dirty Secret (Hawk's dirty secret) One time when you were sleeping he woke up completely hot and bothered from a wet dream so he got up and walked over to the chair in your room and slowly jerked off to the thought of you, you actually caught him but never told him, it kinda turned you on to be honest.

E= Experience (How experienced is Hawk) He's got some experience from watching porn and his imagination, so it's not hard for him to play out all of his thoughts and desires while making you feel like you're on top of the world.

F= Favorite Position (His favorite position) He loves to fuck you while you're on your side with your leg over his shoulder staring into each others eyes, he hits your spots more deeper and it makes both of your eyes roll back.

G= Goofy (Is he goofy during sex) Yeah he likes to goof around during sex, most times when he says something that doesn't make sense while your giving him the time of his life he'll usually chuckle as will you but you'll carry on like nothing happened, then you'll laugh about it afterwards.

H= Hair (Does the carpet match the drapes) It does, but he keeps it clean and slightly trimmed.

I= Intimacy (How romantic is Hawk during the moment) Hawk can be pretty romantic when during sex most of the times on birthdays, and anniversary or something like that.

J= Jack Off (Masturbation) Hawk jacks off sometimes and when he does he'll be in the middle of jerking off and he will call you moaning and whimpering on purpose so you'll come over and help him because he knows you're a whore for when he whimpers. Cheeky bish.

K= Kink (How kinky is Hawk) Hawk can be kinky, he mostly just dicks you down really rough and fast. But he loves trying every position there is and he loves light chocking and he loves to tie your arms up if you're willing.

L= Location (Favorite places to do the do) His favorite place by far was in his closet while his cobra Kai friends were playing video games and screaming at his T.V. He doesn't know why he likes it so much, but he guessed it was because he had to watch you try to be quite when you came around him.

M= Motivation (What gets Hawk going) When you wear bikinis while at a pool party and your slowly smooth your body into the water soaking your hair, sometimes he can see your perky nipples through your top, no wonder he persuaded you to buy a white bikini top. But you in general can get this mans hot and bothered.

N= No (A turn off, something Hawk would never do) He would never hurt you or choke you to hard or do anything on purpose that would hurt you.

O= Oral (His preference in giving and receiving) Lets be honest he loves receiving, he loves watching your lips tighten around his cock and the way you suck his tip and edge him on, but he does love going down on you, he loves the way you moan when he teases you and fingers you while eating you out.

P= Pace (Is he fast and rough, slow and sensual; etc) Hawk is pretty rough with his motions, he can make love to you in slow motions but you both prefer fucking most of the times over making love.

Q= Quickie (Hawk's opinion in quickies/fast and rushed sex) He doesn't mind them, he likes to have quickies when you both absolutely cant wait until you get home or in the car so you'll have them during lunch or class breaks.

R= Risk (Does he like to take risks) Sure, he doesn't mind taking risks. He does like to fuck you in the janitors closet in school if you both cat contain yourselves.

S= Stamina (How long can he go for, and how long does he last) He can go a full 2 rounds of 1 hour, he can cum in thirty minutes tops and he can make you cum in twenty, sometimes ten. When using foreplay it takes about 4 hours for the whole thing, without it about 2 hours.

T= Toy (Does he like to use toys) Not really, his cock pretty much does the job. But you both experienced with your vibrator, lets just say you'll be using that more often.

U= Unfair (How much does he like to tease, does he tease) Hawk is a massive tease, he likes to watch you suffer and for you to be soaking wet before entering you. He will always edge you on during fingering or eating you out.

V= Volume (How loud is Hawk during the moment) Hawk has a big ego so he doesn't whimper unless you ride him or go down on him or he hits your special spot so deep in you. But he does the occasional moans your name in your ear and groaning.

W= Wild Card (Random head-con for Hawk) Hawk has a healthy obsession with your moans, it's like music to his ears hearing your whimpers and moans spill out like a sea of words.

X= X- Ray (Lets see what's going on in them pants shall we) A solid 7 inches.

Y= Yearning (How high is Hawk's sex drive) His sex drive is high but not annoyingly high to where he wants to fuck you for 8 hours straight every morning and night.

Z= Zzzzz (How fast does Hawk fall asleep afterwards) Hawk sometimes has trouble sleeping as thoughts will cloud his thoughts so you'll both stay up and eat or watch movies after cuddling for an hour.