L💛💜J

Things could have been better.

Could have been, but did not.

Jisoo continues to lack time to spare for Lisa and their wedding. Her work at the office has become so demanding that no matter how much she wants to, she just couldn't. For, Lisa, she tried her very best to understand. But every person has her limits.

It was a Saturday, two weeks after their meeting with their coordinator. It was scheduled for them to go to Hawaii for the coordinator to finalize the layout of the venue. Two days before that, Lisa had to fly to Thailand to take care of their food tasting. Marco offered to personally supervise and personally prepare some of the dishes for the wedding. Unfortunately, Lisa was the only one who could attend to it since Jisoo had a press conference for YG Entertainment's upcoming formal acquisition of CUBE Entertainment.

As Lisa hears out another reasons of Jisoo for not being able to  come with her in Thailand, she becomes restless.

Her reason? The President of South Korea has invited her to be the speaker and representative of the entertainment industry in the ASEAN. How could she say no to that, right??

But Lisa couldn't just shrug it off, but she can't growl at her Jisoo too. So she just silently treated her until she left for Hawaii alone.

The younger was supposed to go back to Seoul the next morning, Sunday, but she had other plans. She flew to Thailand instead to get some steam off without engaging Jisoo into an argument. Her parents were surprised becUse they were not expecting her to be there and seeing Lisa answering their queries without enthusiasm, they know something is up.

LISA

I received another message from Jisoo asking me the same thing.

"When are you coming back? It's been two days since you left."

And I'll just answe her with, "Still don't know. Maybe on Saturday when I'll meet the trainees."

And she would usually reply, "Why? What are you doing there that you need to stay for several days?"

And I would no longer respond.

The same goes for today. It's been four days since I left Seoul and then flew to Thailand. My parents have been asking me the same questions that Jisoo has been asking me and I give them the same answer.

But today, I responded to her last question with, "Nothing. Just wanted to stay a little longer."

But it ticked the hell out of me when she responded with, "Don't tell me this is still about me not coming with you in Hawaii? I told you my reasons and I thought you understood."

I just closed my eyes and told my self several times, "Don't engage, don't engage, don't engage."

And it somewhat calmed my nerves. I didn't respond to her anymore because it might make things worst. Instead, I got out of my bed, changed into something comfortable and proceeded to my studio to dance to whatever would relax my mind and body.

=====

"Hello, mom. I'm sorry to disturb you, but is Lisa there? She isn't answering my calls.", Jisoo bites her lip anxiously.

"Oh hi dear. Yes, Lisa's here but in her studio, dancing. Maybe she left her phone in her room."

"Oh is that so? Hmmm yeah maybe she left her phone. Just in case, can you tell her to call me as soon as she's done?"

"Yes, dear. Uhmm...is something wrong, Jisoo? I've been worried since she came home because she isn't her usual happy self. And everytime I ask her about you she would just shrug it off."