Prosperous New Year!

JISOO

"Waaahhh home sweet home!!"

It's half past 1 in the afternoon of December 26, 2022. We were supposed to be home yesterday but my brother and sister convinced us to stay for another day since they wanted to have barbecue party last night. I couldn't say no since I still want to spend some time with my niece and nephews and of course with the whole family. Lisa was likewise agreeable to the idea and so we stayed. The only disadvantage of staying on our house with my family is that I couldn't even hold my girlfriend's fingertips! It's frustrating since it has been more than 24 hours that I don't have my cuddles and kisses.

I saw Lisa going to the kitchen to put the take-out foods from our house in the fridge. And me!? I put Dalgom down and laid on the couch. I felt relieved the moment my back touched the soft couch.

"Hey, beautiful lady. Do you want some cuddles? I bet you missed them!", Lisa teased when she came out of the kitchen.

Not a second I wasted, I jumped out of the couch and smiled at her, nodding my head excitedly!

"Hop on my back then, Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim!", my girlfriend commanded, as she offered her back and waited for me.

"Heeeeyaaaah!!", I screamed like a child as I hop unto her back and tighly wrapped around my arm around her neck.

"Aiissh jinjja Honey, you're heavier! You ate a lot during Christmas!", Lisa teased.

"I don't care! just carry me to our room and give me my cuddles!", I squealed and bit her ears gently!!

"Yaaah that hurts!!", Lisa yelled. And so I immediately nibbled on her ear and now she's smiling.

We slowly went up the stairs. When we reached our room she opened the door and ran inside. She gently dropped me unto the bed. She pulled up the blanket and tuck me under it. I pulled her to the bed and she gladly laid beside me. Once she's settled, I immediately laid on top of her and rested my head in her neck, finally smelling my favorite scent. I felt her arm wrap arround my waist and felt Lisa kiss the top of my head.

"I miss cuddling you Hon.", I heard her say.

"Me too. It's been so long." I said in her neck.

I heard Lisa chuckle.

"Honey your breath tickles me."

I smiled and I slowly blew air in her neck and without fail my girlfriend giggled and squirmed.

I pushed myself up and looked at Lisa who is playing with left hand and I said, "I really missed you, Hon. And thank you for making my Christmas so special."

"You made mine too, Honey.", she said and gently planted a kiss in my forehead. I rested my head in her chest as she contnuously and softly caresses my back with her left hand and plays with my left hand with her right. At times, she bring my hand to her lips and pepper it with soft kisses. She really is so sweet and knows how to make my heart flutter.

After few minutes of silence, I asked her.

"Do you still remember the first time we went out on Christmas? Just the two of us?"

"Of course. It was on the 25th of December, 2019. It was supposed to be on the eve but we both decided to spend it with our friends."

Flashback to December 24, 2019

"Lisa, where will you spend your Christmas?", Rosé asked the maknae on the other line.

"Tonight I'll be having dinner with some of my friends since they're here in Seoul.", she answered.