One Step

"Jiyoon Unnie, please, just let me talk to Jisoo. I'll just say goodbye to her, please.", Lisa continuously pleads to Jisoo's sister.

================

Last night when Lisa got hold of Jisoo over a phone call in the middle of their family's barbecue/ pool party, she informed the older girl of her plan with Sana and Dubu.

"Are you sure Love??", Jisoo asked, bewildered.

"Of course Love. I want to see you before I leave.", Lisa answered.

"But Dad would be here the whole day. Aren't you afraid of him? I mean, of course I would protect you from him in case he gets so mad at you, but aren't you scared or what?"

"I'm scared. But what the heck, I miss you already and I'm leaving. Few minutes wouldn't hurt. I'll text you once we are on our way. We can just meet outside the gate. You won't be leaving your house anyway. It would just be quick. Sneek out for a while hehe!", Lisa laughed out her nervousness.

And so they agreed to meet at approximately 3:30 in the afternoon, a time where Jisoo's parents and siblings would most likely be taking a nap.

When it was about time, Sana and Dahyun fetched Lisa in their unit and the latter gave instructions on how to get to Jisoo's house.

"Oh shit! So we're really doing this huh!", Dubu uttered.

"Calm down Baby. If things get rough we'll just pull Lisa to the car and drive as fast as we could!", Sana said, all smiles. At the back of the car, Lisa can't help but fidget. She has already sent a message to Jisoo that they're on their way.

Sadly, not all of Jisoo's family is napping. Jisoo was having a conversation with her Dad, sadly, when Lisa texted that she was already in front. All the while she couldn't reply and was not able to inform her that everybody in their house is up. At this point she couldn't do anything but to deal with it.

Sana parked her car in front of the gate. Lisa bravely got out and proceeded to buzz the bell after few minutes of waiting since Jisoo isn't responding to her text.

"Come what may. I'm already here. There's no turning back.", her brain told her.

She was glad that at first buzz someone is already opening the gate. She was glad that it might be Jisoo after all. Sadly, it was not.

"What are you doing here, Lisa!?", Jiyoon asks in disbelief upon seeing the young girl.

Lisa, frozen on her feet, is not able to answer immediately.

"My father can't see you right now! They are having a conversation with Jisoo and this is not a good time for you to be here!", Jiyoon continued, voice a little lower but stern.

"Jiyoon Unnie, please. Just let me talk to Jisoo. I'll just say goodbye to her, please.", Lisa pleads to Jisoo's sister, once she snapped back.

"I can't let you in, I'm sorry Lisa. This really isn't a good time. You'll just make things worst for you and Jisoo!"

"Please Unnie. I just want to see her before I leave.", Lisa continues to plead.

But the older girl is steadfast in not allowing Lisa to enter the gate.

Sana saw that something is not up and she saw that it wasn't Jisoo who Lisa is talking to. So she put up her hoodie and slowly walked out of the car. She instructed Dubu to take the wheels and keep the engine going just in case they needed to go fast and furious.

Inside the house, while Jiyoon and Lisa still argues in front, Jisoo and her Dad are having a heated arument in the living room.

"Up to this time you have not made a statement denying the article! You're uncle Jae Ho (Ji Hoon's younger brother) is already asking me so many things. And the things he says about this kind of relationship, you wouldn't want to hear it!", Ji Hoon sternly said.