Thailand, With Love II

Jisoo and Lisa woke up early in the morning of Monday. They have to be quick in packing so they could still rest before their flight later that afternoon.

Jisoo intends to bring just a couple of clothes because for sure she'll be buying some in there anyway. She was reminded that it's hot all year round so she packed shorts, floral dresses, sandoes, t-shirts, shorts, pants, a lot of undergarments, a sandals, shoes, sunscreen, shades, her ball cap, a bucket hat, a scarf, some pj's, her satin white robe, a towel, travel pillow and some swimsuits and rash guards. Of course, a vacation always includes swimming.

After few hours, Jisoo thought that would be all. She next fixed her passport, cards, chargers, perfumes and all other things she needs to put in her hand-carried bag.

Few more hours and Lisa is already coming in her room saying that she'a also done with packing. And since it was almost 11 in the afternoon, Lisa took the initiative to order food for lunch: Chicken curry, rice and ramen. They ate in the veranda.

After their lunch, Lisa volunteered to bring Dalgom to the pet inn. He would stay there for two weeks. Dalgom was already accustomed with all the pets in the pet inn because her mom would leave him there if she has to go out of the country for work. By 1 pm Lisa was back. The two decided to take a nap, but since Lisa tends to oversleep she decided to nap in Jisoo's room. They both reminded themselves to wake up at 2pm. They have to be at the airport an hour before.
.
.
.
.
.

Incheon Airport, 3:30 in the afternoon

"Calling all passengers to flight YP30LS bound to Bangkok, Thailand, please proceed to the boarding area.". The voice of the airline crew echoed inside the business class passenger lounge, where Jisoo and Lisa were comfortably seated.

"Well, that's us unnie. Let's go!", Lisa nudged Jisoo. The older girl fixed her bucket hat, her crop top tee and her fitted jeans. "She never gets old.", Lisa thought to herself, everytime she sees Jisoo wearing clothes for teens. Sometimes, she would joke that Jisoo has vampire blood in her system that she remains young, and fresh and stunningly beautiful. Jisoo would just say, "It's just my skin care, idiot." and both would laugh.

Lisa only has with her a small luggage and her backpack containing her most precious camera, while Jisoo has her medium-sized luggage and a hand-carried bag. Lisa, being the gentlewoman she is, got the luggages and rolled them to the boarding area.

Side-by-side they walked out of the lounge and walked towards the boarding area. They were still in their masks, not risking being crowded by fans, specially that Jisoo did not have any security with her. But Lisa is quick to think and anticipate, so what she did amazed Jisoo. The young girl positioned herself at the back of the older and put the luggages each on the older girl's side, making the two luggages including Lisa's stretched arms, a barrier on each side for Jisoo.

"My bodyguard.", Jisoo thought to herself with what Lisa did. They remained in that position until they were in the boarding area. After few minutes, they were inside the plane. Good thing no one recognized them, or if there were, they didn't dare to come near, or they didn't have the chance to come because the two were actually running-walking.

The two settled in their seats, Lisa beside the window. Jisoo knows how much the young girl always love to look outside while in flight. She loves looking at the clouds, the mountains and the oceans.

"Are you ok, unnie? Did you get tired? Flight's about 5 hours, you can rest.", Lisa worriedly eyed Jisoo.

"I'm fine Lisa, don't worry.", Jisoo assured her.

"Did you bring your medicines and vitamins? Did you drink before we left?", Lisa again asked.

"Yes, mom.", Jisoo joked.