As Promised

A WORD OF CAUTION:

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES WHICH ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG READERS. PLEASE BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY!!🙏🙏
-----------------------------------

A tall figure in tiptoes entered the room, preventing the slightest so u noofIIIin-onIo so as not to awaken the girl in the bed. It's still dark and chilly outside and the figure in the dark has to adjust her vision to have at least a clearer sight of the surroundings. She flew from Thailand to Korea with the earliest possible flight. She arrived minutes past 4 in the morning. Upon entering the room, she saw the most beautiful thing in the world and it made her heart full.

She saw Jisoo sleeping face down and with her bum upward, like an adorable baby! Sometimes it really amazes her how childish her girlfriend is and how child-like some of her habits are.

Instead of approaching the sleeping beauty, she quietly proceeded to the bathroom for her to freshen up. After ten minutes she was ready to be by her lover.

JISOO

I felt a presence in my room and I heard someone came out of the bathroom. I did not move but prepared myself in case of an attack. Though still sleepy, I tried to remember the things inside the room, specially those which are near me and I could easily grab.

When I felt that the person is near me, instead of panic, I smiled. The presence in my room is no other than my girlfriend. How did I know even without looking? Her apple afterbath smell. When I felt her on the vacant side of my bed, I surprisingly jumped to her and pulled her down to the bed. She has her shocked face but giggles afterwards. I giggled too and was so happy to finally be with her!

My love cups my face and gives me hundreds and hundred of kisses to my heart's delight, while I lay on top of her. I am like a kid who was given the sweetest candy that I could not contain my happiness and I keep snuggling to her neck, not wanting to let her go.

"Oh now I know how much you missed me, Honey! You are bone-crushing me!", Lisa exclaimed.

I chuckled and answered, "I missed you so much, my Lali! I'm so happy right now! Yey!!"

"You really are such a kid! And here I thought I'm the maknae!"

Lisa holds me tightly and turns to her side, so we lay in the bed facing each other both on our sides. While she put her right hand under her head, she used her left to pull me closer to her body. I hug her waist and caress her back while giving her chin loads of gentle kisses. And each kiss I give her, I say "I love you" and her smile never left her lips.

It's now that I fully realize how much I really missed her and how much my feelings for her grow each day. I couldn't be this happy with anyone else. I know it is only with my Lali that I would want to wake up to, to smile and laugh with, to eat each meal with and to spend the rest of my life with. No matter what our future holds, I know in my heart that I would always and always want to be with her.

As I continue giving kisses to my love, she also finds a way to non-stoply kiss my forehead. And we couldn't stop giggling! We look silly, but who cares!?!?

"I love you, Kim Jisoo. I love you so much!", I heard her whisper. I smiled the sweetest.

"I love you too, my Lalisa. I love you love you love you so much!", I replied. She smiled at me.

She pulled me closer to her, if there is even closer than how close we are to each other now, and leaned down to find my lips. I met her lips halfway and instantly my body tingles at the sensation of her soft lips to mine. And in just seconds, wildfire spread throughout my body.