J💜💛L

And they made it.

With all the ups and downs, the smiles and cries along the way, they made it.

August 7, 2024 in Hawaii.

"Love, you can't be here!! You know the tradition, we can't see each other before the wedding day!", Jisoo exclaims as she clings to Lisa more.

"But I want to see you! I couldn't sleep in my hotel room while Rosé has been napping all day after she and Jennie unnie went around the area. My parents are already sleeping too in their room and I..I just couldn't sleep.", Lisa starts to blabber.

It's 10 in the evening. An hour ago, the couple had finished their 2nd to the final pre-wedding shoot with their parents and trying the clothes and accessories for the next day.

"You're just nervous Love!", Jisoo chuckles and taps Lisa's cheeks. "Relax! I won't change my mind."

"I honestly am.", Lisa suddenly blurts out that made Jisoo frown.

"Why would you think I'll change my mind??"

"Well, I have attitude, stubborn at times, childish, doesn't know how to cook, still learning how to be thrifty..."

"And you're so smart, charming, gorgeous, kind-hearted, gentle, sweet, hot, good-kisser, absolutely amazing in bed and you're so in love with me.", Jisoo lovingly finishes Lisa's statement. "There is nothing in this world that would make me change my mind and stopping me from marrying my amazing Lali."

Lisa softened and melted at her words. When she was about to kiss Jisoo, Jennie came in with a raised eyebrow.

"Didn't I tell you that you're not allowed to see Kim Jisoo the night before your wedding??"

Lisa groaned but nonetheless looked at the mandu near the door.

"I know, I know! The tradition and all. But I got so nervous and I needed my Jichu to calm my nerves!"

"You just have to wait for less than 24 hours to see her Lisa! Unbelievable! Now, out!!"

Lisa continues to groan playfully and Jisoo coudn't help but giggle.

"Go now Love before the mandu turns into a monster mandu. You wouldn't want that, would you?", Jisoo nudges her lover and tiptoes to give her a peck in the lips.

"Okay, I'll go.", Lisa lovingly smiles at her lover but doesn't let go still. "I love you, Baby. And I can't wait for tomorrow. Tomorrow, you'll be my forever.", the younger declares.

"You've been my forever since the day I felt that I have fallen madly deeply in love with you, Baby. And tomorrow would just make everything formal and so special."

"Awww that's so sweet of you two but could you please not do it in front of me, specially when my Hubby isn't here?", Jennie teasingly says.

And so, finally, Lisa decides to let go of Jisoo but without giving each other hundreds of pecks in the lips.

When the door closed, Jisoo faced a teary-eyed Jendeukie.

"What happened to you??!!"

And Jennie runs to Jisoo and hugs her.

"I'm so happy for you and Lisa, Unnie. Finally, you're getting married to the love of your life. Imagine the things that you both had to go through to end up being together.", Jennie murmurs in Jisoo's shoulders.

"Yes, I know Jen. And I'm just so so happy to be finally be with her, in marriage. I can't even imagine and I still can't believe it myself. Thanks to you and Rosé for all the support."