LDR II

Yura looked at Woon, asking for help. Both trainees are fidgeting and small beads of sweat start to appear in their foreheads.

"Well?", Jisoo asks again, raising a brow.

"Hermm!! Uhmmm Sajangnim---hmmmm....", trainee Lee stammered.

"Are you dating or not??!!", Jisoo repeated, now more stern.

"We--we--are d-d-dating Sajangnim.", trainee Woon finally answered.

Jisoo sighed deeply.

"You signed a contract and the contents, specially the prohibitions thereto, were fully explained to you before, right?", their boss emphasized.

"Yes, Sajangnim.", the two trainees answered in unison, almost a whisper with their heads down.

"Then you clearly know that dating is prohibited before debut and three years after debut, am I right?"

"Y-yes Sajangnim."

"And in case of violation, you will be terminated from the company, right?"

"Yes, Sajangmin."

Lee is on the verge of crying. She knows the consequences of all her actions. It is only now, though, that she fully understands how painful and scary it is to face those consequences. She has been a trainee for more than a year now, and in an instant, all her sacrifices and hardships would be gone. She knows that Jisoo, their boss, is a considerate and compassionate person, but she is different when it comes to company policies.

Woon, on the other hand, feels the same but he is more composed. He knows that their boss is correct in this case.

"For how long?", Jisoo again asked.

"Two months.", Woon calmly answered.

"Okay. This is what I'm going to do. Since you are well-aware of the terms of your contract, I'm giving you the opportunity to decide. I'm giving you three days to decide whether to leave the company or continue being trainees but cut whatever you have with each other. If you decide to stay your contracts still stand. But I'm telling you, no hanky panky. You can't hide a relationship in this company. You can try, but I'm telling you, I'll be watching you closely. If you insist or try to hide it and be caught for the 2nd time violating your contract you will be terminated immediately. Understood?"

Woon and Lee had their eyes wide at their Sajangnim's decision. It may seem compassionate but it is likewise complicated. Now it's up to them to choose their relationship or career.

After Jisoo's talk with the issued trainees she called Ms. Chick if their lunch already arrived. She's hungry and drained, and it's just half of the day.

She decided to message her girlfriend. It's 12:30 KST, and since Seoul, Korea is 2 hours ahead of Thailand, Lisa could still be working in her office.

Chichi💜
I'm so tired!!😩😩

Not a minute passed, a reply came in.

Lili💛
Told you not to tire yourself so much! 😤
It's lunchtime there, have you eaten?

Chichi💜
About to. Just waiting for Ms. Chick for our orders. What are you doing?

Lili💛
Oh okay. Eat well. Just reading some reports, restaurant and studio. Oh we have a new photographer!! She's good!!😊

"A new photographer? And it's a she??", Jisoo thought to herself and raised a brow.

Chichi💜
Why a new photographer? Why a SHE? Do I need to fly to Thailand now??😑😡😒