Heart and Mind

Los Angeles, 8:45PM, Saturday

"Hi! Mind if I invite this lovely lady for a dinner?"

Rosé was speechless for a moment. When she got her tongue back she said, "What are--------"

"I guess you don't have any business asking MY GIRLFRIEND to have dinner with you, don't you think Mr. Jeon?", a sassy voice came from the hallway, from someone who just got out of the elevator and just in time to hear the invitation.

More than Jungkook's surprised look at the Chanel princess walking pristinely and sassily towards their direction, was Rosé's astonished and lovestruck, jaw dropped face.

"Hello Hubby! Surprise!", Jennie squealed and smiled her gummy smile towards the still shocked Rosé.

When Rosé came to her senses, she excitedly pulled her Nini's waist and to a tight embrace.

"Oh my God! Jen what are you doing here?? I thought you're in Paris?! You surprised me!", the blonde girl exclaimed, forgetting the other being with them.

"I missed you already and so I thought of surprising you. Didn't expect that an itsy bitsy surprise awaits me too.", Jen said, bringing their attention back to Jungkook, who still has with him the bouquet of flowers. Jen pulled off from the embrace but her arm remains wrapped around Rosé's waist as she faces the guy.

"As I was saying, I believe the answer to your invitation is a NO Jungkook, since I am already here.", Jen said confidently.

"And please don't ever ever attempt to do this again, even behind my back.", Jen acidly said.

"Damn she's hot.", Rose thinks while looking surprised at how savage Jen speaks.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disrespect. I was only thinking maybe we could catch up over a dinner.", JK apologetically said.

"I'm sorry JK, but there's nothing to catch up on between us. Let's just keep it professional.", Rosé uttered, to Jen's delight.

"I get it. Okay, I'll leave then. Again, I'm sorry I didn't mean to disrespect.", he said before walking away.

===============

"Wifey please stop. You've been walking back and forth for almost half an hour now and it's making me dizzy already.", Blondesé amusedly said, referring to Jennie who has been walking back and forth inside Rosé's room while the latter sits at the edge of her bed.

"Argghh!! This is so frustrating Rosé!", Jennie exclaims and stops, facing the girl in bed.

"What is, Nini??", Rosé asks, still amused.

"Urrrgghh!! You know what I mean Hubby!"

"I don't Wifey. Enlighten me!"

Chae sheepishly walks towards the anxious girl and hugs her by waist and pulls her closer to her. Jennie did the same, like a child who is being taunted.

"Him, coming here, inviting you to a dinner.", the smaller girl whispers unto Rosé's chest.

"You don't have to be frustrated of him baby. What you saw is nothing and I don't ever intend to accomodate him."

"But he's near you and I'm not. He can easily pursue you, give you flowers, chocolates and everything you want to make you fall for him.", Jennie still pouts.

"He won't be able to do that even if he tries. I'm so madly in love with this girl named Jennie Ruby Jane Kim that I could never ever feel for anyone else anymore.", Rosé sweetly says and drops little kisses on top of Nini's head.