Photographs

DALGOM

I look at the round thing that's hanging on the wall of our big dog house. I don't know what hoomans call it but I know that when the short hand is on number 8 and the longer hand is at 6, I know it whould be my time to have my first meal of the day.

The problem is, not my mommy Jisoo or that hooman daddy Lisa is up. Even that one chic aunt Rosé that I heard owns a fish that could do tricks and that one girl they tell me is my aunt Jennie, and apparently is the sister of my besties Kuma and Kai, aren't up yet too. Now what is going on this big dog house of ours??

Well, last night the four hoomans came home so happy. From the looks of it and the way I understand it, they came from a party, where they danced and sing, and apparently no pets allowed. Aside from the fact thay they are happy, they smell of something not so nice. My daddy Lisa speaks so weirdly and so clingy to my mom. Aunt Jennie and aunt Rosé went ahead in their rooms. Aunt Jennie was whispering something to Aunt Rosé which made her giggle and blush like tomato.

Mommy Chu and daddy long legs proceeded to the kitchen, I guess to get water. When I followed them and saw them, it was kinda weird, you know. My mom's leaning forward to the table while daddy long legs is behind her. She's kinda biting my mom in the neck. I guess I could call my dad, daddy vamps. But my mom doesn't stop her from being bitten. Weird, 'coz my mom seems to like it. Her eyes are closed and she even reached for my dad's neck and pulled her closer. She's really weird. My family is weird. But I love them.

Anyway, after that kitchen incident, daddy vamps hurriedly brought mommy shortie to their room, closing it immediately and totally forgetting about me.

I waited outside the door. But minutes after, I heard my mommy Chu say something weird. She said, "Oh god, oh god.". I said to myself, "What? Now they're having a prayer meeting?! Maybe to get rid of daddy vamps."

Then I walked to the other room, hoping that they would let me in. Sadly, aunt Jennie and aunt Rosé are having some prayer vigil of their own. I heard aunt Jennie, I know for it's her, say, "God, yes! Yes Hubby give it to me. Yes, that's it.".

I was just wondering what aunt Jennie was asking for. Well, since I'm a smart dog, I figured that since they're having a prayer vigil or something, just like my parents on the other room, maybe aunt Jennie is asking for a holy water or something related.

And so last night, I slept in the couch.

Honestly, I grew up with my mommy Chu. The only time that I got to know of the other three hoomans, including daddy long legs, was when my mom came home so happy and screaming that she swirled me in the air telling me that she passed the traineeship, whatever that is, with this YG. And that she would become an idol. Well, I already totally idolize her so much even without passing that thing, but it's her choice anyway.

Anyway, we  transferred to this house, which eventually became a one big dog house, not this one, and then I met my besties Kuma and Kai.

My mom and the three hoomans lived together. She always said that they work together. Aside from my mom, the three also took care of me. But I honestly don't like my daddy long legs at first.

First because she always swirled my mom up in the air like she's just a toy. Second, she always gets mommy Chu's attention and I was being left alone most of the time. And third, she has cats!!! She has the most snub and stubborn cat named Leo! Dad always said he's slim Leo, but pssshh he is Faaat Leoo for me!! The other one is handsome named Luca, with her daughter Lily. I As if they're not yet enough, she also got Louis!!

But honestly, when mommy Chu told me one night that I should not hate daddy long legs because she loves her and her cats, I reconsidered. She even told me that I should hang out with them 'coz they're my brothers and sisters. Well, whoever mommy Chu loves, I love.