The Good Old Days

Lisa finally finalized the complete choreo of their dances. The famous Kiel Tutin volunteered to help them polish their moves and chip in his idea for the actual performance. The Pinks gladly accepted the help.

It has been two week since the Pinks started learning the new steps from Lisa and Kiel. They were meeting thrice a week for practice. At first it was hard for them, specially to Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé because they have not been dancing since they disbanded. The three of them were hard-up in picking up with the steps. Most of the steps were quite difficult to give their dance some spice. Knowing Lisa and Kiel, they would not settle for an easy dance routine. The entire dance routine for their pre-debut dance was divided to 5 parts to make it easier for the three unnies. Then, when every part has been learned they would dance to the whole choreo.

"Thank you Lisa for your thoughtfulness for your aging unnies.", Jennie would always say.

Lisa would, most of the time, laugh at her unnies when after few hours of practice for a part they would be gasping for air and would plop to the floor out of exhaustion. The unnies would be grabbing for their water bottles, while Lisa was still ready to go for another round.

Since the choreography involved so much body pumping, Jisoo and Jennie would usually scream, "Oh my god I think I broke my back!" or "Oh my god, I'm dying, my thighs won't move anymore! Let's have a break!"

After every practice the members would be limping and having body aches. Every morning, Lisa would have the opportunity to hear Jisoo curse and shout out the pain of having body aches. Then she would come out limping or dragging her body out of the bed. And Lisa would really laugh out loud. Most of the time her face will be met with a flying pillow and a frustrated face of Jisoo unnie. Same goes for Jennie and Rosé. The only difference is that Jennie, Rosé and Lisa have longer time to rest and recover because they are not required to be in the practice room before 6pm, their scheduled practice time. For Jisoo, it was difficult because she still has to come to the office at 8am until 5pm for her usual office works. At 6pm she would join the girls for their practice, until 9pm or 10pm.

Despite the body aches and uncooperative body motors, the members did their best to learn the whole choreography. Despite the usual whinings of the members, they enjoyed every bit of the time they were dancing. The four of them really missed performing and they were so motivated in doing their best and proving to themselves that they could still slay their performances, just like the good ol' days.

They were in the final part of their dance routine. It was almost 2 months since they started and so far so good. If nothing would come to delay their schedule, they might finish polishing all their dance routines for all the performances they would do in 3 to 4 months. The rest of the months left before the grand concert would be allotted for practices for collaborations, solo performances, the actual practices in the venue, outfit fittings, and other stuffs that needed to be done. Jisoo made sure that she allotted enough time for rests and troubleshooting.

The other YG artists who were participating, specially those in groups were also given their practice schedules and studio to use. Since in YG there were about 6 functioning studios, the scheduling wasn't that hard. Jisoo had to check with all the managers the schedules of the current active artists to see to it that their practices won't run against their current schedules. For the Pinks they decided to have their practices during Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 6pm 'til 9 or 10pm. Saturdays were optional or allotted for collaborations or solo performances.
.
.
.
.
.

1st week of September 2022

On that particular Saturday, Lisa decided to just stay in the house and rest for the whole day. Exhaustion from practices was already catching up on her.