To Do's and Not To Do's

Lisa

"Babe, we have to go over these things! Hold on, hold on! I promise I will give you millions of kisses after we finish this!"

It's 10am in the morning and Jisoo is really being adorable! I'm seated Indian style in the middle of her bed, a pen and paper on hand. The whole night I was in cloud nine. I still couldn't believe it that this goddess is finally mine, formally! But it did not escape me that we have to be extra careful when it comes to our actions, specially in the public. We have to keep it a secret if we want this to last as much as we want. So, while being awake I decided that we have to come up with our do's and don'ts. If you would ask me I'd just like to hold her hands and give her kisses and hugs all day all night.

Instead of cooperating, my girlfriend here is kind of being clingy and chummy this early in the morning. She is hugging me from my back, pulling me closer to her to the point of falling flat to the bed. But I always get up and she would always cling to my neck, pepper it with kisses up to my cheeks.

"Babe, let's just do it later. Let's cuddle first!!"

Now, she's biting my ears! Instead of being annoyed, though, I was laughing really hard because her lips on my ear tickles me a lot.

"We can cuddle later after we list our do's and don'ts when we're in public. Please, I really want this to work and I know that between the both us I tend to be the one who could mess it up. Please, I need guidelines and I'll do everything just to make this work."

I captured her hands and pulled her to my front. She was pouting so I gave her a quick kiss in the lips. She settled in front of me and mimicked how I sit.

"Okay, here's your now crumpled paper and your pen. Think of the things that I or we should not do in public.", I said seriously. It's like a business meeting, but I know I have to do this. As I've said I want to make this work.

Jisoo

I woke up to a serious Lisa sitting in the middle of our bed with a pen and papers at hand. I sat up and pulled her down the bed but she struggled. She said they should go over the things that they're allowed to do and not to do specially in the public. It's adorable actually for her to think about those things. "I want this to work", she always says. But instead of heeding her I backhugged her and pulled her even more. When she still refused, I peppered her neck and cheeks with kisses and gently bit her ears, which made her laugh-giggle. This kind of morning is what completes me. Her smile and her laugh are like my morning air and morning sunshine.

But she's really serious about the list so she pulled me to her front and I conceded, after promising cuddles and kisses the whole day.

"Okay, let's do this then. I'll list down what I think we shouldn't or should do outside."

I put on my CEO mode and deeply thought of all possible scenarios that may need early preventions. Prevention is better than cure, as the saying goes.

Fifteen minutes passed and I'm still on the list.

"Baby what's taking you so long to list?? Don't list too much we might end up not going outside together! Make sure that I could still be with you in public!", Lisa complained.

"Yaaah shut it! I'm concentrating here. I'm almost done."

"Babe, it's not a business proposal. Make it simple!", Lisa again whined, and I laughed.

"Aiisssh patience my Love. It will all be worth it.", I told winking at her.

After five more minutes, Jisoo presented to her what she wrote.