Epilogue (Really the End!)

"You two lovely ladies have been in the headlines since the wedding. And what, it has been a year and half since that happened and you're still the talk of the town! You may not have heard it but people call you the ultimate power couple!", James Corden enthusiastically uttered at the girls sitting in front of her while on national tv.

"Wow, really? We didn't know that.", Lisa exclaims followed by Jisoo's, "I'm flattered!"

"Oh yes yo two are!! For the LGBTQ community and of the majority of course, they see you as power couple, unafraid of what other people would say. You both are an inspiration in terms of your career and your personal lives! You're both unafraid to show your affection towards each other even when you're both in Korea, which, as we all know is still kind of traditional or very much conservatives. How do you do that?"

"Well, I guess..it's the promise we made for each other when we agreed to be together.", Jisoo starts. "We promised to just love and care for each other as long as we could, and not to be discouraged by what other would say against us."

"That is absolutely beautiful, Jisoo. But, of course there are times that words would really really hurt us, they cut too deep and it would be so difficult to ignore. How do you deal with those?"

"Yes, for the first few months after the public found out about our relationship and even few months after we got married, we really received a great amount of unsavory words. But, we know to ourselves that we did nothing wrong, we wronged no one, we did not destroy any family or that we stepped on someone. And as they say, love is love. And we have come to realize that whatever we do or whoever we are, there will always be someone who is not happy with what we do and they will always say something aweful. So we really ignore them as much as we could.", Lisa states.

"And also, we respect their opinion honetly. They are entitled to it as much as we are entitled to ours. And for as long as they don't do any harm or threaten us or our loved once of any bodily harm, it would just be a waste of our time and strength to give them the attention.", Jisoo adds, to which James agreed.

"That is so true. Beautiful, beautiful indeed!", James praises. "And there's this news that you've taken into your custody a young boy, oh there he is!!", James squeals as the monitor on their side shows a young boy, teeanager to be exact, about 16 yrs of age. "Could you tell the story about him."

Lisa and Jisoo looks at the monitor lovingly.

"Well..", Lisa starts happily. "He's name is Kalix. He is from L.A..As most of you know, we have established a home here in L.A few months after we got married, right? And few months thereafter, we met this lady who we offered a job to be our househelp, Meredith. Turns out, she was member of a charity foundation and fosters a kid who is an orphan. One time, we visited their place since Jisoo and I were planning to establish a foundation ourselves. We ended up being one of the supporters of that foundation and then we met Kalix, the foster kid of our househelp.", Lisa tells.

"He was a shy boy but when we approached him and warmed up to us, we found out that he is a sweet and caring boy. After that day, we always asked Meredith to bring with her Kalix in the house. And then boom, we fell in love with him. Such a sweet sweet boy!", Jisoo adds.

"Meredith saw how we loved and cared for Kalix and so she told us if we want we could adopt him legally. At first I was hesitant not because I did not want him. I actually wanted to have a son. But I got scared because I don't know if I am ready to really really take care of another human being.", Lisa continues.

"But then after few months we decided to try and apply for temporary or trial custody, which is a preliminary step for legal adoption. And yeah, since then Kalix has been with us.", Jisoo ends, with that glitter of pride in her eyes.