Hovering Dark Clouds

The next day Lisa and Jisoo's moods aren't still that good. They just greeted casually this morning and ate their breakfast casually. They said their goodbyes to the elders and Lisa scooped up Dalgom and his things.

While going outside and into the garage, Lisa was having a happy conversation with Dalgomie.

"Daddy missed you buddy! How's your stay with your grands? Hmmmuaah hmmmuaaah!! You smell so good my handsome bear!"

A small smile crept in Jisoo's lips seeing the two being cuddly.

"I'll drive, you hold Gomie.", Lisa ordered casually. Jisoo sat in the passenger's seat and got Dalgom from Lisa, who was already sitting at the driver's seat. Without a word, Lisa reached for Jisoo's seatbelt and fixed it around the smaller girl's body with the white furball in her lap. Jisoo didn't say anything. Even while on the road Jisoo or Lisa didn't talk that much.

It was barely past 5am when they reached their house. Without waiting for Lisa, Jisoo went ahead the entrance and boarded the elevator. Good thing Lisa caught up with her and was not left to wait for the other lift. No one talked. No one dared to.

When the elevator opened to their floor, Jisoo went out, Dalgomie still in her arms, and directly proceeded to their unit. Lisa was only eyeing her unnie from the back. Once inside the unit, she saw Jisoo already upstairs and about to enter her room. Lisa couldn't stand it anymore.

"Jisoo, can we talk for a while, before you go to the office?"

Jisoo stopped going inside her room.

"I have to take a nap before going to office.". And with that Jisoo proceeded to take her nap. Lisa can only frustratingly huff.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lisa stirred from her sleep when she felt a tap to her shoulder. It was Jisoo, already dressed. She immediately sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"I'm going Lisa. Don't forget to lock all the doors. Don't worry about Dalgom I already gave him food. There's bread and milk in the fridge. Help yourself.". After that, Jisoo went out of their unit, without waiting for Lisa to say something.

"What the hell?!", is what Lisa could only utter. She went back to her sleep in their living room, trying to shake off her annoyance with the older girl.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At 1pm, Lisa parked his bike beside Jisoo's car. She had her duffel bag with her for change clothes and her camera. She was wearing white sneakers, tattered shorts and black crop top shirt. Heads turned and attentions focused to her when she rode the elevator along with some YG staffs and trainees. But Lisa wasn't in the mood to acknowledge them. She just stood there, face blank, and waited for the door to open at the 7th floor where their practice would take place.

Upon entering the biggest studio, she saw Winner, Ikon, 2NE1, and all of Bigbang doing their routines. Rose and Jennie were also there, seated at a corner. The trainees, who were expected to be at the other studios for practices, etc. were all cramped up at one corner. They asked permission from the managers and from CEO Jisoo to allow them to watch the practices of the idols, and they were allowed. The trainees were in awe when Winner practiced to their entire routine. With Ikon's turn, they were even mindblown. When Lisa, Minzy, DK and Hoony were called next, the room errupted with cheers. After they danced to their powerful routines everybody was in awe. The dancing machines, the power dancers, as the trainees tagged them. Even Jennie and Rosé were screaming and cheering. Everybody was having fun and hyped. When Bigbang's turn came, the leader, Kwon Jiyong taunted the trainees.

"Listen up next generation idols. Better learn from these seniors of yours or you'll never make it.". Everybody roared in appreciation and agreement. He is indeed the master and the leader of the legendary Bigbang. When Bigbang started, it was like party. The members still joked around but nonetheless showed their swift moves with every step of their iconic Bang Bang Bang, Bae Bae and Fantastic Baby.