Dance

The news about the double proposal spread faster than the wildfires. And as expected, it took the world by surprise. Since it was considered as news of a lifetime, the hish-hash hasn't died down even if three or four months have passed since then.

Homophobes kept ranting how disgusting it was and how the girls would burn in hell for pursuing such kind of relationship. You know the drill.

On the other side, the four girls were tagged as the bravest. Supports from the LGBTQ community, their friends in the industry, international singers such as Dua Lipa, Lady Gaga, Selena, Ariana, Cardi, Harry, Billie, Cara Delavigne, Nina Dobrev, Rhianna, Elen, James Corden, the Smiths Family and many more had voiced out their full support and congratulatories towards the lovely couples. Even Blinks have unified to support their idols and protect the girls from the bashers and all.

For the girls? They never gave a damn to the haters and bashers. They acknowledged and thanked those who supported them and moved on just like any other couple on a vacation and who just got engaged.

"KIM JISOO!! GET YOUR SEXY ASS DOWN HERE!!!", Lisa yells from below.

Jisoo, who had been hiding in their room, was startled at Lisa's voice. That is the time she knew she fucked up.

When the door slammed opened, Jisoo tried to scoot further on the other side of her bed, desperately praying that Lisa wouldn't bother to enter the room if she sees that it's seemingly empty.

"You really think you can hide from me huh?? Kim Jisoo, I could literally see your ankles.", Lisa tries not to laugh at Jisoo's situation.

The hiding girl huffs out a lungful of air as she realizes that indeed she wasn't able to fully hide her body.

"Okay okay I give up!!", the older says as she stands up from where she lay. Upon up and standing, she saw Lisa standing at the door panel of their room, in her hand raised up is the eveidence of her crime.

Lisa's expensive, limited edition and her favorite Celine black semi-formal suit, a gift that Heide Slimane gave her on her birthday, has a pitiful hole at the back. With an eyebrow raised towards Jisoo, the latter knows her girlfriend is demanding an explanation.

"Rosé brought chicken skewers!! I swear I thought I put back the flat iron in its tray. I'm sure I didn't leave it lying in your suit Babe!! Please forgive me please please!!", the older begs  like a child who lunched her body and tightly clung to Lisa's waist while burying her face in her chest.

"I'll just buy you ten Celine suits in exchange of that one!", Jisoo continues to murmur.

"Babe it's a limited edition. But I'm not mad because you burned my suit. I'm actually amazed at how you became so distracted with chicken skewers. Tsk tsk tsk tsk!! That's already bad Love. I think we need you to be checked by a shrink!", Lisa teases the older while eyeing her weirdly.

"Hey I'm not crazy, like literally crazy over skewers. I was just distracted because it smelled so delicious! Maybe when I'm already pregnant with our child, I'll have cravings for skewers.", the older dreamily and happily states.

The mention of having a child or children with Jisoo always brings a blush in Lisa's face.

Yes, it has just been months after their engagement and yet they have thought of their future, specifically with having children, either through artificial insemination or adoption. They decided to try the artificial, when the right time comes. And they're also open for adoption for humanitarian reasons.

"You really want a baby huh!", Lisa murmurs in Jisoo's hair, now totally hugging the older girl's waist and totally forgetting abiut her burnt suit.