Relentless

A lot has happened but only a little between Jisoo and Lisa.

For Lisa, she had been wanting to fly back to Korea but work in the studio and in the restaurant held her down and she had no choice but to attend to those first.

She had decided to finish all her commitments and projects so she could focus her entire attention to Jisoo when she flies back. But she still endeavored to communicate with the girl.

Things seemed to settle a little between them. Their "relationship" had progressed. From Jisoo ignoring her calls, to them, having random phone calls and conversation about their days.

They haven't gotten back together. But Jisoo heeded Jennie's advice to talk to Lisa.

"Hi", Jisoo said in the other line when she finally decided to call Lisa, after few weeks of ignoring her.

"Oh hi! I-I didn't expect you'd call. Everything alright?", Lisa asked worriedly. She was actually in the middle of a meeting with clients but she took the call and instructed Sheena to take over.

"Yeah, everything's fine, I guess. I just called to say---uhmmm----I actually don't know what to say.", Jisoo inhales deeply.

"What?? Are you okay Ji?"

"I'm fine. I just wanted to call...and hear your voice."

Lisa's heart swelled a gazillion times.

"You missed me?", she happily asked.

"Hmmm I'm not sure about that though.", Jisoo kidded.

"You're rude you know that? I'm in the middle of a meeting but I answered your call hoping I could here you say you missed me, but you really are a savage.", Lisa playfully said.

"Hahaha I'm sorry to interrupt you with your meeting. Go back now. Just call me when you're free."

"Say you miss me first.", Lisa teases and bites her lips because she couldn't help but smile widely.

"Fine fine. I miss you monkey.", then she chuckled.

"That would do. Okay, I'll be calling you later okay? And Ji, I miss you too, so bad!"

Jisoo had a face-tearing smile after that phone call. Same with Lisa and she couldn't wait for the meeting to end.

It's where it started. But it was never the same because they decided not to be back together. Jisoo was having second thoughts because she still hasn't figured out how to make her family accept her, specially with her father, still stubborn about matters. And he even became more annoying when Jisoo insisted that she would stay most of the time in her apartment, but agreed to be home half of the week just to appease him. The struggle was lessened because she could finally have a breather. But knowing that Lisa isn't still fully with her makes everything still a struggle.

Lisa insisted for them to get back, telling the older girl that she was willing to wait and could endure a long distance relationship. But Jisoo thought otherwise. For Lisa's sake, she offered a friendship for the meantime, no commitment but at least they both know how they still feel for each other. Just no label.

Jisoo would always say that Lisa doesn't have to stick with her. If she wanted to date, she may, which made Lisa roll her eyes as if the older could see it. But she just listened to Jisoo.

"Too complicated.", Lisa's thought whined. But whatever Jisoo wants, Lisa will give, for as long as she could be able to talk to Jisoo. And besides, it's just the label that's gone. Everything else is there. Too complicated indeed.