Storms, Rainbows and Us II

Two more days in the hospital and Lisa was discharged. It was Wednesday afternoom when she did. Jisoo asked Rosé and Jennie to take care of discharging her because she had to go to the venue of the grand concert, has a contract signing for an idol and meeting with the managers. Rosé and Jennie gladly agreed because they know how tired their eldest has been taking good care of Lisa. She was at the hospital most of the time. She only leaves her to attend to office works. Afterwards, she would come back running to check on Lisa. She even asked the nurse to teach her how to clean Lisa's wounds so she could do it properly after Lisa would be discharged. Rosé and Jennie volunteered to take care of Lisa too. They can't leave everything to Jisoo, since Lisa is their maknae too. They wanted to take care of their maknae as much as they could. While Jisoo is at the office, Jennie or Rosé or both of them stays at the hospital to take care of Lisa.

Wednesday night, Lisa was already in the apartment. Jisoo went home immediately after 6pm when all her agendas for the day were done.

She arrived to a bickering Rosé and Lisa in the living room. Jennie is at the kitchen fixing some dinner.

"Stay still monkey or I won't be able to finish cleaning your wounds!!", Rosé exasperatedly said.

It was time for cleaning Lisa's wound in her leg, the only wound that hasn't fully healed. All other scratch wounds and bruises in her face and arms are gone or hardly visible. Lisa is lying in the couch, legs straight for Rosé to properly tend to the wound. But the problem is Rosé wanted to pour the alcohol in one go. Lisa would definitely flinch because it would definitely sting.

"You don't pour the alcohol and the betadine in one go, Chipmunk!! You should use cottons and slowly dip it to the wound!!", Lisa refuted.

"Yaaah! That would take forever! It should be in one go so you would just feel the pain one time!!", Rosé defended.

"Chu, please tell this Chipmunk that it should not be in one go!!", Lisa turned to Jisoo, who just came in and looking at them, amused.

"Nah! One go would be better. Deal with it, Lisa. Rosé has a point!", Jisoo said, laughing.

"But you don't do it in one go! You always use cotton and do it slowly!", Lisa whined.

"Well, I'm not Chaeng.", Jisoo said. She let them be and went straight to the kitchen where Jennie is preparing pineapple fried rice and beef stew. That's the recipe that Daddy Marco taught them.

"Hi unnie! Glad you're home. I was at my limits because of those two's non-stop bickering! God, they're so annoying!", Jennie complained.

"Let them be Jennie. You know our maknaes. They tend to be annoying and non-sense at times."

"I was about to spank them with this spatula had you not arrived. Urggghh! I really can't with these two sometimes. Anyway, unnie go upstairs now and change. Stew is almost done."

"Okay, I'll just change."
.
.
.

The four are now having dinner.

"Unnie, halloween is just around the corner. It's few days from now. Would you hold a party for that?", Jennie asked.

"I'd love to. So the staffs could have a break and party even just for a day. But I don't think my hands can still accommodate it."

"Hmmm you're right. You got so many things in your plate right now."

"She only has pineapple fried rice, kimchi and beef in her plate, unnie. How can you say she got so many things in her plate.", Lisa casually butted in.

"Oh my god Lisa!! I really cannot figure out the depth of your dumbness!! I wasn't literally talking about what's in her plate!!", Jennie yelled at Lisa. Rosé, beside Jennie, is already crying out of laughing so hard. Jisoo also choked on her food the moment she heard Lisa. She had to run to the sink and cough out the food that's choking her and drink water afterwards.