YG: One Family

At exactly 6:30 in the evening, the lights inside the hall were dimmed to almost full darkness. Instead of silence, people screamed their lungs out knowing fully well that show will start very very soon.

A spotlight at the end of the runway stage in the middle of the arena lit up and revealed a man in glittery gold sleeveless hooded jacket, shirtless inside, with big YG logo black print in the back, and black boots. His face couldn't be seen because of the big hood.

"Yeogi buteora, modu moyeora 
We gon' party like, lilililalala~"

Everybody knows who that guy in the stage is and it made the crowd roar even more.

There's no better way to start a concert and hype the crowd than the great GD doing the intro of Fantastic Baby.

"YG stans, I can't hear you!!!"

And the crowd goes even wilder when he removed his hood and revealed a slick GD look.

"Mameul yeoreora, meoril biwora 
Bureul jjipyeora lilililalala~"

This time, GD sung his heart out, louder and swagger, the GD style!

"You ready to party people?!", GD asked the wilding crowd. Satisfyingly, the crowd responded in great cheers.

When Taeyang's part came, the ever charismatic vocalist immerged himself out in a lift at the back of GD. He was wearing gold tight pants, white shirt, glittery gold jacket with YG black print at the back. He was divinely handsome with his blonde wavy short hair.

As the song reached it's peak, TOP, Seungri, and Daesung simultaneously immerged out of the lifts at the main stage, making the wild crowd even more ecstatic.

The audience started to wave their Bigbang lightsticks. Everyone became a VIP and some were even teary-eyed while jumping and singing their lungs out. It wasn't a fanchant. The crowd was singing the entire song, to the delight of the legends.

And as usual, Bigbang members ditched the choreography and just made the stage their playground.

At the end of Fantastic Baby, the five boys gathered at the center of the main stage.

"Alright alright! Are you ready for the next song??", Taeyang asked and the crowd yelled "Yes!!"

"This next song is one of our favorites. So let's do it!! But, we don't like to do it on our own. So ladies and gentlemen, joining us for the next song, are the people we call our family. YG!!!!"

And with that, the lift in the stage at the end of the runway brought out the ladies of YG: 2NE1, Blackpink, Somi, Lee-Hi, Blue D, Anda and Suhyun of Akmu, all in their glittering gold open coats with YG logo at the back.

The crowd went berserk the moment they were seen all in one stage.

At the back and in the main stage, Bigbang members are joined by iKon but without Hanbin, Sechskies, Winner, Treasure, Vince, Zion T., and Chanhyuk of Akmu.

"Ladies and gentlemen, your YG family, all in one stage!!", CL yelled thru the mic, and every artist bowed to the crowd.
.
.

Prior to that, at backstage, Jisoo, Jennie, Chaeng and Lisa huddled together before going to the lift.

"This is it girls! Like the old times??!! God, I'm so nervous!", second to the eldest exclaimed.

"Chill Wifey!! We can do this! We can slay this stage once again! Right, unnie, Lisa?", Chae turned to the two.

"Of course we will! We are Blackpink! The revolution!", Lisa excitedly said.

When they heard that the starting song of Bigbang is nearing to its end, it's their cue to take their places. They will be joining 2NE1 in the lift. When their music director signalled everyone to go their respective lifts, ChuJenChaengLi held hands.