Thailand, With Love

Jisoo moved a little and groaned. A little bit of pain shot accross her body. But she felt relieved that her headache was gone and her fever has gone down too. Her strength seemed to have recovered a bit too.

The room was dark and Jisoo had to adjust her sight to the darkness. "What time is it now?", She asked herself as she searches for her phone in the bed. When she found it she saw it was past 7 in the evening. She was about to stand up when her door suddenly opened and Rosé came in, switching on the lights.

"Oh you're awake unnie! How do you feel? I brought you dinner."

"Thanks Rosé. I'm feeling a lot better now."

"That's good. But here, eat your dinner and take your medicines and then rest again, okay?".

Rose sat at the chair beside Jisoo's bed and handed the older girl's food. Jisoo told her she souldn't have brought the food to her room considering that she can now walk down the kitchen. But Rosé insisted to stay in the bed.

"Where's Jennie and Lisa?", Jisoo asked after gulping down the last of her food.

"They're downstairs, playing with the dogs. Jennie brought Kuma and Kai because no one's in the house to look after them."

"Ohh I want to see them too! Please let me out Rosé!", Jisoo begged with a pout.

Rosé smiled at her cute unnie. She can't resist that face, so she agreed but only if Jisoo could really walk by herself. So Jisoo stood up and fixed herself in the bathroom. Rosé was always beside her in case she falls again. But she managed to get out of her room and down the stairs.

"Unnie, why are you here?!Go back to you bed and rest!!", Jennie yelled at her Jisoo unnie. The younger unnie immediately ran to Jisoo's side as the latter was taking the last step of the stairs.

"Jennie I'm fine. Don't treat me like a baby.", Jisoo giggly answered.

"I wanted to see Kuma and Kai, that's why I went down and to breath some fresh air.", Jisoo continued. She sat in the couch in the living room where Lisa and Jennie were playing with Kai, Kuma and Dalgom.

Kuma and Kai immediately went up to side and happily wiggled their tails, excited to see their aunt. Dalgom, the ever possessive bear went to her lap and snuggled in her stomach. Jisoo was beaming with happiness seeing their dogs around her.

"Don't play with them yet unnie. You'll get tired. The doctor said you shouldn't strain yourself and just rest and rest and rest.", Lisa said worriedly.

"I know, I know. I won't tire myself, I promise. I'm sorry for making you worry guys. Maybe exhaustion from work and practice caught up with me.", Jisoo told them.

Lisa transferred seat beside her and got Dalgomie out of her lap. Rosé was backhugging Jennie in the sofa with Kuma in Jennie's lap. Kai was sitting near Kuma.

"Are you guys sleeping here tonight?", Jisoo asked Jennie and Rosé.

Rosé and Jennie looked at each other, and a plan came to their minds, understanding each other.

"Yes unnie. Lisa needs someone to help her look after you. She becomes panicky when it comes to you. So we decided to stay the night. If that's okay with you.", Rosé answered.

"Of course that would be great!", Jisoo exclaimed. "But we only have two rooms. Lisa occupies the other one. Jennie can sleep beside me and Rosé with Lisa.", Jisoo continued.

"Oh no, I'm staying with Rosé. Lisa will sleep with you in your room.", Jennie said, with finality.

Jisoo and Lisa raised their brows at the set-up, but nonetheless did not protest.