Things Get A Little Shaky

JISOO

"Is that how you greet a visitor? More so it's your------unnie?", I ask in disbelief upon hearing Lisa. Obviously she just woke up. And as much I want to run to her and give her a tight hug and tons of kisses, I'm still a little bit mad at her for not messaging me yesterday the whole day. Actually she did, when I was already home and about to sleep.

Lisa snapped out of her shock upon seeing me and smiled widely while walking towards where I sit.

"Oh my God, Chu what are you doing here?", Lisa asks the moment she is seated beside me, still in disbelief.

"Excuse me, Lisa. Should I prepare something for you and your visitor?", the maid asked in Thai language.

"Yes, kindly prepare something for breakfast, sandwich, fresh juice and if we still have sausage and vegetable salad.", Lisa answers in Thai.

Then the maid excused herself and went to the kitchen.

The moment the maid disappeared behind the kitchen door panel Lisa gave me a tight hug.

"I really can't believe you're here!", she mumbles in my shoulders.

"But why aren't you hugging me back??", she whines when she realized that I really wasn't hugging her back.

When she released me from her embrace I was looking at her, more like glaring a little.

"I'm still mad at you.", I simply said.

"Oh that! I'm really really sorry, Love. I was in a hurry yesterday because I was already running late that I didn't notice that my cellphone was almost drained and I forgot my charger. When I got to the studio I got super busy because one of our partner, the biggest wedding organizer in town, has a big client so we had an urgent meeting the whole day."

"Okay.", I simply said and smiled.

"Really? You won't ask me anything further?", Lisa asked.

"Nope. Since it's about work, I'm not one to compete. For as long as it does not involve womanizing or any third party, I'm good and I trust you. But please, next time when you're that busy just tell me even in just few texts so I'll know how you are.", I explained calmly.

Lisa smiled sweetly.

"Thank you Love. I promise it's pure business and nothing more. I won't break your trust.", Lisa said.

"So...what brings you here?", the younger girl asked again.

Honestly, I actually couldn't figure out how and why I travelled 4 hours more or less to Thailand. It was a spur of the moment decision and I was just being spontaneous. Okay, to simplify, I really really miss her and the agony brought to me by this LDR thing is really unbearable. I became a code red because of this, and it's not good. I had the resources and the time so why not, right? Be spontaneous sometimes. Just go with the flow, with what your heart tells you.

But honestly again, I have never been this type. I would never do such a crazy thing, where, upon arriving at my house after an exhausting day, going to Thailand just popped out of my mind. Only after Lisa and I became a couple that I realized I'm capable of doing cringey things such as indulging my cravings to see and hug her at the moment, and be in Thailand the next morning, unannounced.

I went home last night, plopped down in my bed, feeling lonely as usual, had it not been for Dalgomie. I was really tired and the thing that Ms. Chick told me a while ago at the office, to take a break, kept ringing in my head. I was very much tempted because it's true that I finished all the urgent matters except the issue of the dating trainees but it could be settled next week.