Here and Now

The amazing moment that Lisa was waiting for did not come true. They weren't invited again for a dinner by Jisoo's parents. But true enough, Jisoo was able to go with her in Thailand the next week and Lisa's parents are more than thrilled to hear the very very good news.

Of course, the news about them going out of the country together to the same destination spread like wildfire and the next morning, they're all over the news with their pictures, Jisoo leaning unto Lisa's shoulder while seemingly waiting for their plane. Jisoo's long-time manager/driver/ bodyguard was also with them. Arriving at Thailand airport, they were met by Dashiel since her parents are busy at the restaurant. But they were instructed to go straight to them because they prepared food.

Not only that their faces were featured in Korean news, but they were also featured in some of the Thai media. Some hinting that they're really together and some just praised how strong their bond is thru the years. How ever the articles were written, except for those which are malicious and fictitious, Lisa and Jisoo didn't mind them at all. They were actually laughing at some of their pictures with bad angles.

While in Thailand, Jisoo often tags along to Lisa in her studio. When her things are done, Lisa would teach Jisoo some tricks in photography, and of course taught her, free of charge, how to develop films. In one instance, Lisa urged Jisoo to pose for her in the studio and Jisoo gladly complied, enjoying the time she's with Lisa. She also missed the times that she have posed in front of many many cameras for a magazine.

"Nice nice nice!! Now, you can lie down and play with the bouquet. Perfect!", Lisa exclaims happily while taking shots of Jisoo.

"Daebak! You really are the queen of visuals, Love! You're shots are incredible! Even with just your simple make-up you look fabulous!"

Jisoo happily hops like a rabbit towards Lisa and peek unto the shots.

"Wow! You're really good, Babe! Oh I like this one! This one too! Can I have copies of these? I'll upload them in my IG."

"Oh sure! I'll print some of these in large format. I'll hang them here and in my room and in your apartment."

"Sounds good!"

"Ohh I suddenly got an idea! I just thought that maybe my next exhibit would be pictures of you!! All the candid pictures of you that I have! That would be great! Blinks would see them for the first time!", Lisa exclaims at her bright idea.

"Oh yeah! That would be good. Of course all my shots would be beautiful and a lot of people will admire me and then they will always think of me! I like that!", Jisoo teases Lisa.

When Lisa realized what Jisoo just said, her eyes went wide.

"Andwae!! I don't like that idea anymore!!", Lisa shakes her head violently. Jisoo starts to laugh and intends to tease Lisa more. She doesn't also want to be the source of unnecessary attention too and some might even fantasize about her. Not to brag, but it's highly possible with just one stunning picture of hers. But she loves to see Lisa's reaction being all so possessive of her.

"Why not, Babe? Don't you want others to praise me, admire me??"

"Babe, I know everybody admires you already. Some would already lay their lives on the line for you. But, your beautiful pictures, your sexy pictures, 'coz believe me I have lots of them, I only want them for me. I should just be the one drooling over you and laughing at your bad angles!", Lisa states a matter-of-factly.

"Okay okay! No need to fuss, Love. I'm just teasing you. But promise me one day you would show me your collections of my pictures. It sounds creepy though that you've been taking shots of me witout telling me.", Jisoo stands squints her eyes, looking at Lisa. She then walks closer to Lisa and pulls the strap of the camera that's hanging around Lisa's neck, thereby pulling Lisa towards her.