The Pinks Are Back!!

Incheon International Airport,
South Korea
Friday, 2nd week of June 2022

Jisoo was nervously standing at the arrival area of the airport. Today, at exactly a week after I called Jennie, is the arrival of her three Pinks. Jennie, Rosé and Lisa talked over the phone and agreed to take flights that would make them arrive on the same day, though with time intervals. Jisoo was more than glad to this set-up as she would only be allotting half of her day fetching them.

Jennie, from Paris, would arrive first at around 4:30pm in the afternoon, followed by Rosé coming from LA at around 5pm, and Lisa, from Thailand, at around 5:15pm.

CEO Jisoo had prepared 3 Kia vehicles and 9 bodyguards for the Pinks. 3 Bodyguards would be fetching each of the girls inside upon arrival. The 3 vehicles would be for the Pinks, the other one for their managers or companions, and the other for their luggages.

Despite having disbanded, their popularity never died down. Whenever they are seen in public fans still crowd over them, cameras still follow them. Hence, bodyguards are still necessary.

30 mins before 4:30pm, CEO Jisoo and her company were already at the arrival area. As expected, paparazzos and fans are crowding the area, waiting for the arrival of Kim Jennie, Park Chaeyoung and Lalisa.

Chu-nim stayed inside one of the Kia vehicles, while her security personnel lined themselves around, preventing paparazzis from coming near the vehicle.

At exactly 4:30pm, CEO Jisoo instructed the head of her security to deploy 3 security personnels to fetch Kim Jennie inside. She already received a text from her that she was coming out.

And there she is, walking out of the airport, walking towards the vehicle. As expected of the Chanel baby and owner of a clothing line, she was dressed to kill. Actually, she was wearing a simple white long-sleeved blouse, a faded, fitted denim and high-heels with sling bag. Her hair was untied, free-flowong in the wind, but, boy, she is chic, youthful, head-turner and jaw-dropping creation.

She was confidently walking towards the vehicle

She was confidently walking towards the vehicle. As expected, fans and media crowded towards her. But the detailed YG securities were quick and strong enough to control them and shield Jennie. Jennie waived and smiled at them, flashing her ever-legendary gummy smile, to the delight of the fans.

As they walk towards where Jisoo was, the latter walked out of the vehicle to personally welcome Jennie Ruby Jane Kim.
As she stepped out of the vehicle, fans and media men were starstrucked. They gasped at the sight of the young CEO, still ethereally beautiful. She was wearing blue, long-sleeved blouse and a black skirt, with her boots.

 She was wearing blue, long-sleeved blouse and a black skirt, with her boots