I Am Totally Not Jealous!

Lisa went inside a new coffee shop near YG building. She scanned the place and she liked what she saw. The place is cozy and they offer a variety of food, other than coffee. And one more thing, she saw few idols: Mino with Hoony, Irene with Seulgi and Joy and Dahyun and Jihyo. People don't actually mind them. Maybe this place is frequented by idols that people are used to them coming in and out.

Fortunate for Lisa, there's no line in the counter, although she was shocked to see the beautiful girl who would take her order.

"Tzuyu??!", Lisa exclaimed.

"Oh it's you Lisa. It's been a long time. Nice to see you here.", Tzuyu, of Twice, happily greeted her.

"Is the place yours?", Lisa asked, while scanning the menu.

"It's actually a partnership with Dahyun and Jihyo.", Tzuyu said.

Lisa ordered 2 slices of red velvet cake, 2 iced coffee and 1 chicken sandwich, take out. She was asked to wait for a couole of minutes. She decided to approach some of friends. She was glad to see them again, and she still has few minutes to spare.

Mino, of Winner, spotted her.

"Yow Lisa!! What a surprise, you're here!", Mino exclaimed loudly, so that Irene and her company immediately looked their way.

"Hi Lisa! Nice to see you again!", Irene semi-yelled and waived at her from their table. Seulgi and Joy did the same.

She approached Mino and Hoony's table and she bowed and greeted them.

"I bet Sajangnim already gathered all her Pinks since you are here already.", Mino said.

"Yeah, we just arrived yesterday, me, Jennie and Rosé.", Lisa answered.

"Yes, I can feel that our big event will be so lit and you girls will be slaying the stage again! Hwaiiting Blackpink!", Hoony exclaimed!

Lisa was happy with her sunbae's support! She bid her good bye to them and to see them around YG. She went to Irene's table and gave them a hug. They greeted each other, said their pleasantries and promised each other to spend some more time if they are not busy.

After few minutes, Dahyun brought her order. Lisa was so pleased to see a co-rapper. And since Dahyun is still the dorky girl, she spent few minutes goofing around. Seulgi and Joy can't stop laughing at them.

Lisa had to leave. She walked down the streets. It was just a few minutes to YG building anyway.

Upon entering the building she went directly to the elevator. She was alone for a while until the elevator stopped in the 2nd floor and three young ladies boarded. Since her mask was already off, the ladies gasped and froze upon recognizing who she was. They bowed at her like she was an emperor. She smiled at them, making them squirm a little more. They were mesmerized with her looks. Who wouldn't when Lisa looks so damn good in her casual black shorts, shirt and cap.

3rd floor.

Ping! It's her floor. The door opened and before she fully got out, she turned to the three ladies and said, "See you around ladies!", and flashed her ever-gorgeous smile.

The ladies inside could not contain their squeals. Lisa can only giggle. "I still have it me after all.", Lisa thought to herself proudly.

A few more strides and here she is. In front of the Sajangnim's office. She was already told by Ms. Chick that AKMU and their managers are having a meeting with Chu. So she waited a few minutes more, and then she saw Akmu coming out. It was her cue to get inside.

Upon seeing Lisa, Chan-hyuk and Su-hyun greeted her and gave their pleasantries. Afterwards, she was led inside by Ms. Chick.

Lisa saw Jisoo so engrossed with the papers in front of her that she didn't even notice me and Ms. Chick entered her office.