Surprisingly Delightful

Few more days and the four girls are united in Paris, finally. It was a five days vacation.

Their first day was alotted to fixing their things, as they decided to stay alltogether in Jennie's condo. It was big enough for them anyway, with two bedrooms with comfort rooms each, a wide kitchen, a spacious living room and a terrace overlooking the busy streets of Paris.

Tomorrow will be the day for Jennie's proposal.

"I'm so tired!", Jisoo exclaims as she lays flat on the bed, letting Lisa place their luggages in the corner.

"You can get some rest Love. I'll take care of our things."

"Hmm leave them Lisa, it's my job to fix that. Come, lie with me so we could get some rest before heading out for dinner.", Jisoo invites, to which Lisa agrees.

"Hmmm I'm glad we could have this vacation, the four of us again.", Lisa speaks as she scoots to Jisoo's side in the bed.

"Yeah! I wouldn't miss this very important event in our lives, seeing my best friend propose to the love of her life. I still couldn't believe it but thinking about all the things they went through makes me believe they're really meant for each other."

"As we are meant for each other.", Lisa chimes in.

"You think so?"

"Of course I know so! Why, don't you still think we're meant to be?!"

"Hmmm I don't know. I only know that you are my present and I want you to be my future.", Jisoo cheesily said.

Lisa's heart melted terribly at what Jisoo said.

"And I want you to be my eternity.", Lisa answers cutely.

"Then, I guess we're really meant to be.", Jisoo giggles agreeing.

==================
Their first day ended with the four having dinner at a local restaurant. They reminisced their good old days, their love experiences and about their friendship. It was a nice night to share with your besties.

When morning came, Jennie was early and up to make breakfast for her girls. As usual, and just like when they're still idols and living under one roof, Jisoo woke up minutes after Jennie. Being the unnies they perfectly know that their maknaes, now their respective lovers, couldn't be expected to be up as early as they could.

The unnies decided to prepare something heavy since they will have a long day and they are no longer required to go on strict diets eversince they retired from being idols. Also, they're working ladies now, burning so much calories that needed to be replaced immediately.

While chopping some apples and some green leafy vegies, Jisoo asked Jennie in a whispered manner.

"So, how are we going to go about the proposal later?"

Jennie thought for a while, looked at the entrance of her kitchen and when she was sure no Rosé or Lisa is coming she answered Jisoo, in a similar way.

"Well, there will only be one table at the center. There will be LED monitors on each side, I think about four of them. You accompany Rosé and I'll be with Lisa. Lisa and I will excuse ourselves, I'll think of reasons later, then let her sit on the chair at the table. Then, Lisa and I will do the rest. Make sure she won't leave the table at the center."

Jisoo was intently and internally listening and taking notes of everything that Jennie is telling her.

"Okay, got it!! Oohhh this would be fun!!", Jisoo squeals.

"Sshhh Unnie not so loud! Rosé might hear you!", Jennie reminds the older.

"What would I hear that you don't want me to hear?", a groggy voice came in and Rosé walked through the kitchen door with eyes half-closed.