Impressive

LISA

"Wakey wakey, my Lali!"

I heard the angelic voice of my love waking me up. I smiled as I hear her voice, felt her cupping my face and peppering my lips with light kisses.

"Hmmm good morning, my love. How are you feeling?", I said with my raspy voice.

"Good morning too, Honey. Hmm I feel drained but magnificent. How about you?"

I squinted and acted to be thinking hard. Jisoo was looking up my face with glowing eyes and smile.

"Hmmm let me see. You seduced me while talking with mom on the phone, took off your robe without anything underneath and let me just say you really have a body to die for, went all out on me, made me scream your name in delight, and we had 4 rounds. I would say I'm drained but feeling so magnificent!", I happily exclaimed.

"Really? Did I make you happy?", Jisoo asked giddily.

"Yes Honey, you did. You made me very happy.". I hugged her tight under the blanket. I softly caressed her naked back and softly planted kisses in her face. She was giggling and I definitely know she's loving our early cuddles.

"Waking up beside you will always be my favorite thing. I just hope we could stay like this forever, Soo.", I heartfeltly said.

I heard her sigh in my chest. I know what that means. There's no assurance of the future in our relationship. We might be together today, we might not be tomorrow. And that is what scares me. To wake up one morning to an empty space beside me. But, I wanted this. And when I said I would take the risk, I would give it all to make this risk work.

"I love you, Lisa.", Jisoo lovingly said. She's still snuggled up in my chest which made her voice muffled. But I clearly heard what she said.

"And I love you too, Kim Jisoo."

We stayed that way a little longer until I felt her tap my bum and she wriggled out of my embrace to sit up.

"Come on Hon. Let's take a shower and let's buy christmas decors!", Jisoo beamed.

I was surprised because I know she still has to go to the office for work.

"Don't you have to go to work today?", I asked.

"Nope! I want to spend this day and tomorrow with you. I'd like to take my girlfriend to a date too!", she exclaimed, which made my heart go rampapam papam papam!!

Jisoo started crawling out of bed and put on her robe. She picked up her nighties and threw it in the laundry basket.

"You sure Honey?"

"Yes, I'm sure! Didn't I tell you I would make it up to you this weekend? Now, move your sexy ass out of the bed and come with me to the shower."

Not one second did Lisa waste upon hearing the unrefusable offer. She immediately stood up, grab her robe and towel and followed her goddess to the bathroom.
.
.
.
.
.

JISOO

Shower took longer than the usual because of Lisa's misbahaving hands. But we just had one quick round of hot make out in the shower, and I had stop both of us groping and kissing, else we'll end up staying in the house doing nothing but groping and kissing. Ohh how hot-bloodied we could be!

Now, we were on our way to the mall to get some groceries and Christmas decors for our home. I'm so excited because this will be our first decorations as couple, our first December together. Hopefully, first Christmas and New Year as couple.