LDR

For Jisoo, the moment she entered the elevator, she couldn't stop the fluttering feeling inside her heart. Her smile shows that she is relieved from the burden and that she is extremely happy at the moment. She couldn't wait to hug her Lisa and tell her the good news!

When the elevator door opened she happily hopped towards their unit. She didn't bother to text Lisa she's home. She might already be sleeping and she has her keys.

The lights to the living room and in the kitchen are out. She walks inside, locks the door and goes straight to their. The light is still on, an indication that Lisa is still up.

The door isn't locked so went straight inside to see her girlfriend standing on the side of the railings in the veranda, hands resting on the metal while looking in out in the dark sky.

When Lisa felt the door opened, she shifted and looked at its direction only to find her beautiful girlfriend removing her coat and placing her bag at the table beside their bed. There is something in her smile that makes her even more beautiful than she already is. Lisa leaned back to the railings, with arms crossed in front of her chest, while she waits Jisoo to come closer to her.

The moment Lisa is within arms reach she immediately snaked her arms around the taller girl's waist and rested her head in her chest, while Lisa untangles her hands and returns the embrace.

Lisa planted a soft kiss on top of Jisoo's head. Oh, how she missed her scent and the warmth of her body against hers!

"Home so soon.", Lisa finally spoke.

"Hmmm I already miss my girlfriend that's why I'm home early.", Jisoo sweetly answered. She shifted and she's now snuggled under her chin.

"Really? So sweet of you Miss Jisoo."

Both girls chuckled. Jisoo looked up and distanced herself a little from Lisa, but still embracing her.

"Something happened during our dinner.", the older girl uttered.

Lisa's brows furrowed asking for details.

"Well, to cut it short, Jinyoung oppa was there too. My father invited him."

Lisa's reaction was that of unknown. Confusion, disbelief and annoyance, all in one. But Jisoo was quick to keep her at bay.

"Don't get mad, Love. There's more. And you would definitely love it."

"Okay, go on."

"You were right about him. She confessed to me, that he wanted to date me. Because he likes me. He liked me since Inki---------"

"Okay okay I get it Love. Let's skip that part.", Lisa butted in, obviously irritated.

Jisoo laughed out at how adorable Lisa looks when she is jealous. Actually, Jisoo was just teasing Lisa. And it worked.

To compensate, she cupped Lisa's face and gave her lips a quick peck.

"You are so adorable when you are jealous, Lali!"

Lisa just snorted but giggled nonetheless.

"Okay, moving on. It seems that to get hold of me, he asked my parents some help, that's why my father, out of nowhere, asked me for a dinner. So we could meet and talk."

"And????"

"And when my parents left us to talk, he confessed. And I said No.", the older girl proudly said.

"And????"

"And he asked me if there's someone and I said Yes."

"And?????"