All Out

"You got a minute?", Lisa hears Jennie ask over the phone.

"You still in Korea, right? Are you with unnie?", Jen again asks.

Lisa feels there's something in her unnie's voice, but she can't figure it out clearly. Was it excitement, nervousness, anxiety??

"Unnie what's the matter? You're in Paris right? It's still midnight there."

"Hmmm yeah it is. I'm sorry did I bother you or something?"

"No unnie. I'm with Jisoo but we're just at home preparing for lunch."

"Oh is that so?? Hmmm can I talk to Jisoo unnie?"

Lisa's eyebrows knitted. There's really something wrong.

"Love, Jennie unnie wants to talk to you.", Lisa calls Jisoo at the living room.

"Hmmm?? Why did she call you instead of me?", Jisoo asks while walking towards Lisa, who is preparing their meal.

It was a Wednesday and Jisoo decided to take the day off since Lisa will be going back to Thailand on Saturday. They spent the whole day at the office yesterday so that Jisoo cpuld finish her works and take a day off for Lisa. And they both decided to stay home and watch Netflix, play games and whatnots.

"Yep Jendeuk. What's up?"

"Hi Unnie!! Hmm sorry to bother you both."

"Jendeuk just spill it. Something's up. Your voice is a little bit trembling, you're blabbering, and it's midnight in your place. What's going on?", Jisoo sternly asks. A feeling uneasiness suddenly starts to fill her, sensing that Jennie is somewhat uneasy as well.

"Arrrgghh! How should I say this?? Uhmmmm unnie..", Jennie frantically speaks.

"Jennie relax, breath! You're scaring me! What's wrong with you?", Jisoo exclaims. When Lisa heard Jisoo's voice getting loud and frantic, she immediately put down the plates at the table in thw living room and came rushing to Jisoo's side.

"I'll put you on speaker. Lisa is beside me and she's worried too."

That's when they heard Jennie sob.

"Jennie why are you crying??!! Tell us what's wrong?! Is it Rosé??", Lisa asks worriedly.

When Jennie heard Rosé's name, she cried a little harder, which made the two even worried.

"Calm down Jen, please. You're scaring us. Did you and Rosé fight? But you just came back from LA and you qere saying that you and Chae had a great time. What's wrong?", Jisoo again.

"Hoooh! Hmmm unnie..I---I just had this feeling.", Jennie starts.

"What feeling?", Jisoo asks.

"Hmmm please don't laugh at me."

"How can we laugh at you when you're making us scared of your crying?? Pabo!! What's wrong with you??!!", Jisoo impatiently yells.

Despite Lisa being worried about Jennie, she couldn't help to laugh at her girlfriend's outburst towards Nini. She thought it's better for then to sit down and guided the gritting girl towards the couch.

When they were seated, Lisa got the phone from Jisoo and told Jennie to turn on the video, which they did.

When Jennie saw Jisoo's angry face, she cried more.

"Unnie you're angry at me!", Jennie bursts.

"How can I not when you're making me crazy for thinking you're going crazy with what you're saying right now?!", Jisoo retaliates, eyeing the girl in the phone.