First December

"Well that was quick.", Jennie quirked. Jisoo and her were left to the table when Lisa and Chaeng excused themselves to go to the bathroom. They were still having dinner, but almost done.

"What made you do it, Unnie? I was really convinced that LiSoo really sank once and for all.", Jennie continued.

"Mina.", Jisoo simply said. "She's the greatest scare that I ever had."

"You were losing Lisa to her, right?"

"Yes. And I felt pain that I never had felt before. I just couldn't bear seeing Lisa with someone else.", Jisoo confessed.

"You really love her, don't you?", Jennie asked.

"Yes. So much, Jen.", the older girl said without hesitation.

"How about your parents?"

"Well, I guess I have to lie to them a little until we would be caught and can't deny anymore. I would still choose them anyway so why not be happy while I still can, right?"

"I'm with you on this, Unnie. You deserve to be happy. And Rosé and I will help you control your sweet hormones whenever you're in public. Both of you tend to be flirty. Wait 'til you're in your private confines. Then you could go at each other as animalistic as you want!", Jennie said with a teasing smirk.

"You just made it sound so weird, Jendeuk!", Jisoo replied and both of them laugh.

Rosé and Lisa returned. They resumed their dinner and afterwards they parted ways. It's still early but Rosé said she made a promise to Jennie's mom to bring her home early tonight.

"But it's still early, Hubby! Let's go to your hotel first.", Jennie whined when Rosé nudged them to go home since they're already done with dinner.

"We can't Wifey. Remember, your mom's here and I promised her that you'll be home by 8, so it's almost 8 but if we leave now, we'll make it.", Rosé said lovingly.

"Woow!! Courting the mother huh!", Lisa teased as they walk out of the restaurant.

"Of course! It's a must!", and Rosé winked at her.

Looking at the two lovebirds, Chaennie, they're really cute. Jennie is obviously the soft one and Rosé tends to be the masculine-soft type. Before their car arrived Jennie hugged Rosé's waist and the latter hugged her back. It's already winter and the girls had to be in their coats to keep their bodies warm. Jennie and Rosé do not intend to keep their relationship a secret to the public but they're not confirming it too. Whatever the public wants to think they're fine with it.

For Lisa, to keep her girl close to her and keep her warm, without being suspected, she just draped her left arm unto the older girl's shoulder and pulled her closer, as they wait for their car. Jisoo smiled at her simple gesture.

"But Love, I still want to spend time with you.", Jennie still whined.

"We'll be seeing each other tomorrow Love. For the time being, please be with your mom so she won't get mad at me.", Rosé replied. She gave the small bean a kiss in her forehead to pacify her.

"Jen I think Rosé's right. If your mom gets mad at you both, you'll be in bigger trouble. Gosh Jendeuk you're so whipped!", the eldest teased.

The second eldest just cutely burried her face into her lover's chest, still murmuring.

Their services arrived.

"See you tomorrow in practice! And hey don't forget our pictorials at 3pm okay?", Jisoo reminded the two.

Since it's almost December and the grand concert is on February 14, 2023, the participating artists needs to do photoshoots for the ads. Jisoo's schedules would be definitely be packed up for the next months until the big event. In between preparations for the big event are meetings with the board, managers, artists on their individual activities and preparations for award shows. And she has been doing a secret mission. Not even the Board knows about it, but she definitely knows they would agree with it. She's just trying to polish the details before she reveals it to them.