Chapter 2 Unknown Girl's POV

"First of all, we aren't guys," the other girl from the box glares at the accent guy, "Second of all, I'm Kayla," she says.

"I noticed that you aren't guys, and nice to meet you, I'm Newt," he says. He looks slightly frightened. She doesn't answer him. He looks to me and asks, "What's your name?"

I try to remember it, but I just can't. Whenever I try to remember anything, it slips away at the last moment. I could barely remember how to talk. "U-uhm....I-I don't really know," I say slowly.

"What do you mean you don't know?" he asks.

"I mean I don't remember my name," I roll my eyes. How was that not understandable?

"Are you sure?" he asks.

"Yeah, why would I not be?" I ask. This guy is starting to annoy me. Just then, all the other guys start yelling. They sound like uncivilized heathens.

"OKAY EVERYONE, LET'S JUST CALM DOWN!" the guy who sounded like he was the one who replied to someone saying Alby yelled.

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING IF YOU WANT US TO CALM DOWN? I THINK YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!" an Asian says.

"MINHO! IF I DIDN'T YELL, YOU GUYS WOULDN'T HEAR ME! YA SHANK!" Alby (?) yells. Minho just laughs and walks away. Suddenly, someone grabs my arms and begins to drag me away. I scream and look over to Kayla (?) and see that Alby (?) is dragging her. At least I'm not the only one.

They bring us to a....shack, and force us inside. Then, they shut the door and push something against it. I don't remember what it's called.

"WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU ARE DOING?" Kayla screams. I don't blame her for not trusting them, but I have a feeling that they're not as bad as we think.

"It's okay, we're not going to hurt you," Alby says while letting go of her arms. I feel someone release me as well.

"Then why do I have a feeling I'm being trapped?" Kayla says.

"We just want answers," the guy that dragged me says. He's accent guy. So...Newt.

"Why did you have to drag us? We could've followed you," I say while rubbing my arms.

"We didn't know if you would," he says.

"You know you hurt right?" I ask.

"Oh, sorry," he says.

"Where are we?" Kayla asks.

"We call it The Glade," Alby says.

"Why are we here?" she asks.

"No, our turn. Why are you here?" Newt asks.

"I JUST ASKED THAT!" Kayla yells.

"YEAH BUT I MEANT IT DIFFERENTLY!" he yells back.

"HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW? DO YOU THINK I READ MINDS?" she yells.

"WELL, YOU ARE THE FIRST GIRLS I'VE SEEN, SO CAN YOU READ MINDS?" He asks.

"That's just stupid," Alby says.
"Yeah, and how do you know what a girl is if we're the first ones you've seen?" she asks.

"Well, you look different than guys, and everyone remembers basic things like....how to talk, what everything is, and their name," Newt says. Wait.....if everyone can remember their names, then why can't I?

"I never caught your name," Alby says while looking at me.

"Well, I don't know it," I say nervously.

"That's....okay. I'm sure you'll remember it sooner or later," he says.