Chapter 14 Candy's POV

"BREAKFAST!" someone beside me yells. I open my eyes and see Uriah.

"WHAT? WHERE?" Kayla yells. Everyone that was still in the room laughs.

"So that wakes you up but not me screaming in your ear?" Minho laughs.

"Yep," Kayla giggles and looks proud of herself.

"Well at least we found another way to wake her up," Uriah laughs.

"Let's go eat!" Kayla says happily then runs to the Kitchen.

"Come on! Let's catch up with her before she eats all the food," I laugh then run to the kitchen.

"Race ya," Minho laughs and runs past me.
"Rude!" I giggle.

"Kayla you cannot have two plates of food," Frypan says as soon as I walk in the door to the kitchen.

"Why not?" Kayla whines.

"Because you'll end up eating three or four plates if I let you have two....besides, you might get sick," Frypan says.

"Or get really fat," Minho chuckles.

"Are you trying to tell me something?" Kayla asks.

"Uhmm, no not yet," Minho chuckles.
"Whatever," Kayla rolls her eyes and grabs her plate. Minho and I get our plates and go to the same tree we usually sit under.

"Hey Minho when are you gonna be done?" some guy asks while running up to us.

"When does it look like?" Minho asks while taking a bite of food.

"Oh ya know...like...in twenty years," Kayla says.

"Okay. Then I guess I should slow down," Minho rolls his eyes.

"Wait...I thought you guys were supposed to be off for three more days...I think," I say.

"I think Alby wants us to go back to running now though," the guy says.

"Think?" Minho asks.

"Well I didn't ask him or anything," he says.

"Well next time, Felix, before you ask me to go back into that shuck maze, make sure that I'm supposed to," Minho says.

"Okay, sorry. I'll just go then," Felix says and walks away.

"Did you have to be that mean? Not that I'm complaining," Kayla asks.

"Everytime I go in that maze, I risk my life. I'm sorry if I'm a little mean when it comes to dying," Minho says.

"You don't need to be snappy about it. 'Specially when I only asked," Kayla says. These two fight like children sometimes. I don't know how that doesn't affect them.

"Okay, Minho doesn't want to die and Kayla asked a question. There, problem solved," I say a little annoyed.

"I guess I should go work now," Kayla says making a face.

"What are you doing today?" I ask. Minho stays quiet.

"I don't know. I think I'm just going to work in the kitchen again," Kayla says.

"So you can annoy Frypan and eat all the food?" Minho says while smiling a little.

"Yes and I came up with a saying for the food thing. Never trust a cook who doesn't eat their own food," Kayla says while laughing.

"That's not too bad actually I thought you were gonna say something stupid," Minho says. I giggle while Kayla smiles proudly. "Wait, you're going back to the kitchen so you can take our plates with you."