Chapter 15 Kayla's POV

"No. Kayla, Newt likes you more that just a friend," Minho says. I immediately snap my head up.

"Huh, who knew someone could fall for Kayla," Frypan says.

"I would have you know I am a very lovely person," I say with a sly smile.

"Did that not phase you?" Minho asks.

"No, not at all. That's why I snapped my head up," I say sarcastically. Minho rolls his eyes.

"That girl has some fire in her," Frypan says.

"Kayla, you can't tell Newt Minho told you," Candy says. Wait, what is going on? Newt likes me but I'm not supposed to tell him I know he likes me. Okay that made no sense.

"What the heck is going on?" I ask.

"We asked Newt if he liked you-" Candy gets interrupted by Minho.

"More than a friend," Minho adds.

"Right, and he said yes but he didn't want us to tell you," Candy finishes.

"Then why did you?" I ask. I was still a little shocked from Newt liking me. I never thought someone would like a girl with a bad attitude.

"It's only fair to make another cute couple. Although, you can't beat us," Minho says while pulling Candy into a hug causing her to giggle.

"So, basically, Newt and Kayla are your OTP," Frypan says. OTP? He must notice my confused look because he goes on to explain. "You know, your favorite couple that would look adorable together."

"Well then, yeah basically," Candy says.

"Basically what?" Gally says walking into the kitchen. Oh great, just what I need.

"None of your business," Minho says.

"Sure it is. If it happens in The Glade it's my business. I'm a Keeper ya know," Gally says. I roll my eyes.

"Kinda hard to forget when you go around rubbing it in everyone's face," I say.

"Well then I should know," he says.
"What makes you think you can know every detail of my life, huh?" I say.

"So, why don't you just go now before Kayla jumps over the counter," Candy says.

"And we ain't stopping her," Minho says.

"Whatever," Gally mumbles and walks out of the kitchen.

"This is the most drama I see all day," Frypan says and everyone looks at him. "What? I won't tell anyone."

"Well, nobody should've known besides me and big mouth," Candy says. She nudges Minho and he smirks.

"I think Kayla should know. Hold on, Kayla do you like Newt?" Minho says. I can tell my face is bright red from how much it's burning.

"Awe, this crush goes both ways," Frypan says.

"This is adorable!" Candy squeals. Oh my, what have they done?

"Well, I'm just gonna go see Newt now," Minho says and begins to turn around.

"Minho knock it off," Candy says and grabs his arm. He stops.

"What? It's only fair. Kayla did it to me," Minho says. He turns and starts to walk back towards the door. Before he gets outside, I jump on top of him. "Hey, what the heck!"

"Well, karma decide to come back. Now where were you going," I say.

"If you don't get off of me, I'm dragging you with me," Minho says.

"Good luck with that," I say. Minho jumps up and grabs my arms.

"You two stop," Candy says. "Always fight like children."

"If I do this, I won't fight with vicious anymore. Or at least I'll try," Minho says. He still has a tight grip on my arms.

"Let me go!" I scream.

"If I see you two fighting anymore, both of you won't get food for the rest of the day," Candy says. She knows she found an ultimatum.

"But that's torture. I can't go without food," I say still trying to get Minho to let go.

"Exactly," Candy says and smirks. Minho starts to drag me out of the kitchen.

"I'm just going to pretend I don't see this," Frypan says and goes back to cooking.

"Thanks Frypan," I say and twist my arms. Minho loses his grip and I run back behind the counter. "Next time, I'll bite you."

"C'mon vicious. We're just going to see Newtie," Minho says.

"Minho, we are leaving. Now," Candy says.

"Fine, but I'm still telling him," Minho says as he and Candy walk out of the kitchen.

"Wow Frypan, I can rely on you to help," I say exasperated.

"Just trying to help someone's OTP but I understand why you didn't want to go. But you should've," Frypan says.

"Why? How do I know they weren't lying? Okay, I don't think they were," I say.

"I can tell they weren't. Is it just me or are you still surprised Newt actually likes you?" Frypan says.

"Am I that bad?" I ask.

Frypan laughs. "No, well yes. You can be but there's like some secret side you have," he says.

"My nice side. I only reveal it to certain people," I smile.

"Looks like Newt has seen that nice side then," Frypan says.

"Yeah and so have you, Candy, and Minho at certain times," I say. Frypan laughs.

"Someone doesn't like people," he says.

"You caught me," I say. We both laugh.