Chapter 26 Candy's POV

*3 Weeks Later*

"Okay, Felix, remember what we told you about the poll thing awhile back?" Kayla asks.

"Yeah, about which couple was cuter," Felix replies.

"Yep. Now, since you've had time to see which one is cuter, which one do you think is cuter?" Kayla asks.

"Well, Nayla, because I ship Candy with me sooo....." Felix trails off. The creep.

"YES TEAM NAYLA!" Kayla yells.

"That's creepy though," Newt says.

"YOU THINK NAYLA IS CREEPY?!?" Kayla screams in Newt's face and Newt almost falls over causing me to laugh.

"No! NO! Not that. It's creepy that Felix likes Candy," Newt says.

"Oh. Yeah. What the shuck Felix?" Kayla asks. "Wait aren't you a runner?"

"It's not my fault I like her. And I sprained my ankle a little so I can't run for a few days," Felix replies and I shake my head. I was the one who had to look a his ankle and the shank kept flirting.

"Okay. How many chose Nayla?" I ask Newt and he frowns.

"Well......we asked everyone but Alby. And uhm. There's forty-four people that answered....." Newt trails off.

"GET TO THE POINT!" Kayla yells in frustration.

"Sorry," Newt says and hugs her. I can tell he's stalling.

"Newt, tell us," I whine.

"Fine. Thirty people voted Mandy. Fourteen voted Nayla," Newt says.

"WHAT?!?" Kayla yells and I giggle.

"Do you need me to repea-" Newt says before Kayla cuts him off.

"No I do not need you to repeat it. That's stupid. Nayla is obviously cuter," Kayla says.

"Not according to everyone else," I try to say without giggling. I'm not very successful.

"Fine. Wait....How about Alby counts for sixteen votes," Kayla says.

"But you need seventeen to win," I say.

"Yeah but there will be a new greenie today," Newt says.

"Oh. That's right," I say.

"So what do ya say?" Kayla asks.

"Uhm. Sure....I guess," I say because this seems to really matter to Kayla.

"YAY LETS FIND HIM!" Kayla screams then runs off towards the forest. Newt and I follow.

"This means a lot to her doesn't it?" I ask.

"Yeah...I don't know why though. Who cares what other people think?" Newt says.

"Apparently her and Minho since they came up with this whole poll thing," I say.

"Hey Alby," Newt says as soon as we get to the clearing.

"Hey. Okay Kayla, can you tell me what was so important now?" Alby asks.

"Okay. You know how I'm dating Newt and Candy is dating Minho right?" Kayla asks.

"Yeah. Who doesn't?" Alby asks.

"Okay well anyway, which couple do you think is cuter?" Kayla asks.

"Uhm.....I think Minho and Candy are a cuter couple," Alby replies.

"WHAT? WHY?!" Kayla yells. She did this every time someone voted for Mandy.

"Well uhm. Minho is always hugging her and stuff and uh it's cute when she blushes," Alby says.

"That's true...I guess," Kayla says. Just then, we hear an alarm go off.

I jump and ask, "What's that?"

"That," Alby pauses, "Is the new greenie." Then, Alby gets up and walks to the supply box.

"Oooh. I wonder what they look like," Kayla says.

"Me too. I hope it's another girl," I say.

"I don't. Girls are scary and confusing," Newt says.

"Boo," I giggle.

"I eat souls," Kayla says in her signature creepy voice.

"Okay, see, Candy is confusing. Kayla is scary.....but cute. That's why I like you," Newt smiles at Kayla.

"Awww. Now let's go confuse and scare greenie," I giggle and run towards the supply box.

"VICIOUS IS COMING!" Kayla yells then, I'm assuming, follows.

"GIRLS WAIT UP!" Newt hollers.

When I reach the box, a bunch of boys already standing around the box. "Everyone move please," I say. People get out of my way immediately and I go up to the box. A couple seconds later I see Kayla and Newt.

Author's Note: almost 500 reads!! That's shucking amazing!! Now if we can get 500 comments, I'd go on a happy spree :D. I realized this chapter took a while and it is short. I'm sorry but the next one is longer which I'm almost done with :) so one question before I go: who's your favorite character? (Please comment. I want to see everyone's favorites. I love interacting with people but no one comments :( except for one which she's aMAZEing XD see what I did there? Yes? I'm so punny...ok bye bye now) ~MaKayla