Chapter 13 Kayla's POV

I should leave you two alone," I giggle and walk away. I walk towards The Homestead and decide to tell Newt about everything. Well, about my memory and Minho and Candy. When I get to his section, he's staring at the wall. "Hi Newtie," I say. He jumps a little.

"Hi Karl," Newt laughs.

"I have to tell you something," I say. I tell him about my memory then Minho asking Candy to be his girlfriend.

"Wait, she actually said yes?" Newt says after a while.

"Yep and don't say you doubt it. I was there," I say.

"Whatever you say, Karl. Why are you here though?" he asks.

"Wow, Newtie. Don't you enjoy my company. I thought you were nicer than that," I giggle.

"No...it's just I thought you would have better things to do," he replies.

"Oh no, I have plenty of things to do. Like raid Frypan's kitchen," I laugh and Newt rolls his eyes. "I thought you needed to be caught up on the latest drama. Although, those were top secret," I whisper the last part.

"So how many people know the very valuable information?" he says and pretends to look around.

"Very few. Three know about the," I look around the room and whisper, "the memory. Not too sure how many people know about the new couple although my guess is about five not including Minho and Candy."

"I feel special. I got my own messenger now," he chuckles.

"Only when it's kind of important. Otherwise ya gonna need another messenger," I giggle.

"Awe, but I don't want another messenger. I mean, uhh, that's gonna be confusing with uh two messengers," he says and stutters a bit.

I giggle. "Well, then I guess you got a messenger. I'm not too sure how reliable I am though," I say.

"Trust me, you are better than the shanks running around here," he says.

"Awe, isn't that sweet," I giggle and Newt blushes.

"See, I am nice," he says.

"It took a while," I say jokingly.

"I'm not sure you should be saying that, Karl. You're not very nice at first," he says looking a little cautious.

"I'm not. You got to earn the nice side," I laugh.

"Well, I earned something then," he responds while smiling.

"I think you earned that a while back. Then you earned it again," I say. Newt chuckles. I stay and talk to Newt for a while until a guy forces me to leave.

"Hey, time to leave pinkie," says a guy I don't know.

"Fine. Bye Newtie," I say and wave.

"Bye Karl," he says and waves back.

I walk outside to go find Candy and Minho. I find them after five minutes of searching. Candy is helping Minho off the ground.

"Where did he go?" Candy asks.

"Where did who go?" I ask. What did these two do?

"Gally," Minho chuckles.

"Ew," I laugh.

"So what did you do when you left us?" Candy giggles.

"Oh, I just went to go tell Newt about the memory and you two," I say and giggle a little.

"Oh great. I won't hear the end of this one," Minho says and rolls his eyes.

"Can't hide it forever," I giggle along with Candy. "Okay, I'm hungry," I say and start sprinting towards the kitchen. Before I get to the door, I almost run right into Alby.