1

The room was quite as the men stood around. Three young men in front of the desk with hands lowered as they were watched.
"Let's get something straight." The man at the desk spoke looking up from his papers. "There will be tests. And this won't be easy by any means, but you have proved yourself so far, and for that-"
"Oh piss off seokjin. I said I want to see him." The door opened and a girl stood looking across the room as the man stood.
"What is it?" He raised an eyebrow at her, she rolled her eyes walked over to sit in the chair beside his desk pulling out a cigarette.
"Are these the new boys?" She questioned looking them up and down.
"Yes. Now awnser me. What do you want?" She lit her cigarette looking to him, fiddling the lighter in her hand she pouted a little.
"I wanted to see you, it's been days." He huffed sitting back down with a nod.
"Fine. Don't interrupt me again."
"Yes sir." He smirked a little looking back to the three in front of him and narrowed his eyes. The one in the centre was watching her as she smoked her cigarette.
"She's pretty isn't she?" He stood up again coming to place his hands on her shoulders. The three mumbled a yes and she smiled. "You all know Namjoon by now. This is his little sister, Nari." They all said a small hi and hoseok was snickering in the corner. He was enjoying this. Namjoon was stood stood opposite waiting for it to happen while Jimin and Jin were outside guarding the door.
"Is that all I am now? Namjoon's sister?" She asked as he let go of her shoulders coming to stand next to her.
"Depends... you gonna carry on being a brat?" She looked at him and smirked blowing out some smoke.
"You gonna keep ignoring me?" He huffed rolling his eyes as her and she got up leaning in front of the desk looking at the boys.
"What do you think?" He asked as she took the time to study each of them.
"I think they look nice, but can they do the job?"
"In all respect Miss, we haven't been told the job yet." The two looked at the young boy and raised an eyebrow.
"Oh shit..." Namjoon said under his breath rubbing his face.
"Your job? My husband will tell you what your job is when he wants to." They all looked at her almost shocked zoning in on the wedding band on her finger. "Hmm. And you call me a brat." She looked back to her husband with an amused look.
"How were we supposed to know she was your girl and not just some-"
"I wouldn't finish that sentence if I were you." One of the boys spoke to the other and Nari looked to Yoongi who gave her a nod of approval, she walked to the boy who spoke and looking him up and down.
"What's your name?"
"Kim taehyung." He gave a small bow and she held out her hand, he gave it a shake and then a small kiss on the back.
"I like this one." She said looking at him again. "You can keep him." She walked to the one on the left by passing the one who had spoken earlier. "You've been quite. Your name?"
"Joen jungkook Miss." she smiled nodding a little.
"Are you nervous jungkook?"
"A little."
"You ever met the boss before?"
"No miss."
"Don't worry, he may look scary, but I'm the one you should be scared of." She winked walking back up to take her seat.
"You not gonna speak to me?" The one in the middle called and she stopped for a moment.
"Okay, fine." She turned back around. "You've been invited into out home. My husband's business. His office. And all your ungrateful ass can do is insult me. So tell me why I shouldn't make a bullet hole in that pretty face of yours?" The boy went quite for a moment and the others kept quiet.
"What a bit-" bang. There was a thump as the body hit the ground. Jungkook had jumped at the noise as taehyung stood with a stone cold face, weather it was shock or bravery Nari was unsure.
"I wish you would've let him finish." She looked over to Yoongi was was putting his gun back in the holster.
"No a change in hell. Boys! Get rid of that." He walked over sitting down in his chair motioning for her to come to him, which she accepted. He kissed her neck taking in the smell of cigarettes and gun smoke. "You sure you like those two? I could get rid of them now." He whispered in her ear and she glanced over at them then back to him.
"No. Keep them. Their pretty." He shook his head with a chuckle.
"I can't keep people because their pretty, be reasonable."
"I am, if they couldn't do the job they wouldn't be here. Now I'm going for a bath. Welcome to the inner circle boys." She gave her husband a kiss and walked out of the room sending a wink to them and nodding her brother as he followed her out.
"You heard the woman. The boys will tell you what's going on. And word from the wise, she's right. You should be a lot more scared of her than me. But don't think I won't kill you as well."