3

"I had lunch with your mother yesterday." Nari stated zipping up her dress.
"Ah I'm sorry I missed it. How is she?" He said while focusing on his tie.
"She asked why she hasn't got and grandchildren yet." He chuckled looking over at her as she picked up her earrings that he had bought her last week.
"Of course she did. Was that all?" Nari hummed and glanced over at him meeting his eyes.
"We discussed you."
"Me? Am I that special?" He finally finished his tie and sorted his collar.
"You know you are. She's worried about you as always. You should call her." She walked over as she slipped on his jacket dusting off his shoulders and adjusting his tie.
"I will princess. And when things calm down we'll give her all the grandchildren she wants, but things are-"
"Difficult I know." She sighed and he pulled her close.
"Hey... come on now. Look." She guided her to stand in front of the mirror with him and he rest his head on her shoulder. "You look beautiful, and we will start a family soon. We just need time. There are things going on at the moment that I can't explain. Once I'm done we'll be home free." She smiled reaching to play with his hair. "What are your plans today?"
"Shopping, you need new shirts, you keep getting blood on them." He chuckled spinning her around to face him.
"Take hoseok and the new boys. And get yourself something nice."
"Well now you mention it, I do need new underwear." He smiled tucking some hair behind her ear.
"Anything for you." The door opened and namjoon stood.
"Morning sir." He smiled and nodded to his sister. "Nari." She smiled walking over adjusting his tie as well.
"Morning big brother. Honestly will you two ever get your ties right? I'm going out. I'll see you for dinner Yoongi?"
"Yes princess. Have fun." She smiled kissing her brother on the cheek walking out. "What is it Namjoon. I don't like that look."
"They sent another threat." Yoongi scoffed fixing his hair seeming unbothered.
"They think they scare me?"
"It's not for you." He stated looking at his friend and boss with a concerned face.
"Find them. I want them all dead."
"Yoongi-"
"They threatened my wife Namjoon! Your sister! I won't stand for it!"

"Good morning miss." She walked in with a smile looking at the boys.
"Good morning Jimin. I have your tasks for today." He raised his eyebrow looking at the others. "Well, Jimin I don't have yours. But Hobi, taehyung and jungkook. You're coming with me."
"Are we commuting a crime today miss?" Hoseok stood up linking arms with her.
"We are buying the boss more shirts and I need to get some things."
"Ah... so murder then?" She laughed at his words and she looked at the younger two.
"Come on. The sooner we leave the sooner we get back. And you guys can score brownie points with Yoongi for taking care of me." The 4 left the house and hoseok opened the door for her before getting into the drivers seat.
"I'm sorry miss but we didn't realise-"
"That being part of the inner circle with include this?"
"Erm yeah..." She let out a delighted hum and hoseok chuckled.
"Yoongi is a simple man. He likes fine wine, his suits and for his business to run smoothly. He like zero stress and the best way to relive stress?"  Hoseok said while driving.
"Erm... sex?"
"Smart boy jungkook!" Nari laughed looking into the back. "Every heard the phrase happy wife happy life?" They both nodded and she smile. "Well if I'm not happy, no sex for your boss. If your boss doesn't get any sex he gets stressed then people get shot, more people than usual. So it's as much your jobs to keep me happy as it is to work for him." She said as hoseok pulled over.
"I mean we are also here to keep her safe but you know, it's fun as well." They climbed out of the car taehyung opened the door for her and she got out.
"You catch on quick." He smiled and they walked into the Gucci shop

After hours of shopping they finally got back to the large house, Nari stopped hearing nothing but silence and she looked at hoseok. Who gave her a frown. They walked up the stair, the youngest boys following and heard the glass smash. Hoseok pushed the door open seeing the bloody office. Two men were laying on the floor covered in blood as Yoongi stood with a crowbar looking like a crazed man. Nari placed her bags down and stepped into the room seeing it was only Namjoon and Jin who were there.
"Darling, you don't normally kill people here... what's going on." Namjoon walked over a splatter of blood on his cheek and he placed a hand on her arm.
"We received a threat today. It was aimed at you. These are the men that delivered it. They work for dakho." She looked over at Yoongi who was now leant against his desk. The younger members were a little shocked at the mess and she looked around for a moment.
"Leave us please." The men nodded leaving the room and Jin shut the door behind him.
"You shouldn't be seeing this..." Yoongi said in a low and hostile voice. She walked over careful to avoid the blood and bodies finally reaching him. She placed a hand on his cheek which was covered in his and let out a sigh.
"Yoongi... you could've told me..." she closed his eyes for a moment turning away from her.
"Maybe you should go for a while. Somewhere safe."
"Nonsense. My place is here. By your side."
"Nari-"
"No yoongi! I'm not running away."
"And I'm not loosing you!" He screamed and she jumped closing her mouth. "I won't loose you god damnit. These people are merciless. They wont hesitate to do unspeakable things to you just to get rid of me. And if they did succeed... I wouldn't know what to do with myself..." he confessed to her nearly letting a tear fall at the thought.
"They won't. I promise you they won't. Because you won't let them. I trust you with my life Yoongi. You won't let any harm come to me, you never have." He looked her in the eyes giving her a weak smile. She looked around at the bloody room and huffed. "I'll get the boys to sort this mess. You go and clean up. I'll leave the new clothes on the bed, lucky I bought new suits today isn't it?" He chuckled at her words about to pull her in but she stopped him. "You're not getting blood on this dress. Go, dinner is in 30 minutes and if you're late I'll kill you."
"I don't doubt that princess."