14

The sound of mental on mental filled their ears. The anticipation was killing them. The door swung up and about 10 men were stood inside with guns pointed.
"Drop your weapons." One said clearly and Yoongi huffed.
"Shit."

The room was quite when his knees finally hit the floor. The blindfold covered his eyes and he listened to the footsteps around him. They hadn't bought the others in. Only one. A door open and the sound of something being dragged worried him. There was a thump he frowned to himself not sure on what he was hearing. Hand cuffs maybe? It was something. The blindfold was yanked off his face and he looked up at the chair a few inches away.
"Nari?" Her hands were tired cuffed to the chair as well as her ankles. Her head was down, hair covering her face as Yoongi took it all in. "Nari. Hey." He was the collection of cuts and bruised on her legs and grimaced his eyes travelling up her body which lay exposed in only the dirty underwear. She looked like she hadn't eaten in years in fact Yoongi was worried that if she moved her bones might break. At this point he didn't know if she was even awake, if she was she clear was in no fit state to move.he looked around the room at the men and shuffled forward on his knees. "Nari..." he reached out with his bound hands to move her hair only to be yanked backwards the door opened and a man walked in.
"We finally meet. Min Yoongi...."
"Dakho." The man came to stand behind Nari and looked around the room. "You've had your fun now, let her go." Yoongi said trying to act tough but in reality he was scared, scared that this might be the moment he looses her.
"I don't think you're in an position to make demands to you?" He reached over grabbing her hair pulling her head up. Yoongi choked at the sight of her bloody face. And bruises both old and new. "Look at this Nari... look who's here..." he whispered in her eyes as she forced her eyes open looking at the man in front of her. Her eyes were almost dead, as she looked at him it looked as though she couldn't work anything out. Like she couldn't see him.
"Nari. It's me." She let out a shaky breath and Dakho leant her back against the chair putting the rest of her body on full display. Yoongi was so shocked he didn't think he could tell any of the marks apart  although the messy stitches on her thighs told him there was probably worse to come.
"She won't speak." Dakho said proudly her eyes were on Yoongi closing whenever Dakho moved as off waiting for an impact.
"What did you do to her?"
"Oh we had lots of fun, right my dear?" There was blood dripping onto the floor and Dakho smiled undoing her cuffs. "We trained the brat right out of her." The cuffs we taken off her wrists and her arms stayed still after a moment he pulled the chair back a bit tipping it forward and Yoongi watched a she landed at his knees "go ahead. Touch her." Yoongi gave a dangerous look and reached down to move her hair from her face. She looked up at him through tired eyes and he placed a hand on the side of her face.
"I'm gonna take you home..." he pulled his hand away seeing the blood and panicked for a moment looking up. "She needs a hospital." Yoongi looked up honestly concerned for her more than anything.
"Hmm... does she now... well isn't that a shame. I guess you will both die here today." Yoongi tried to get up but was shoved back down.  "Look at that Nari. You're great husband on his knees like a weak man." He walked over yanking her only her knees but her hair forcing her to look at him. "I said fucking look." She whimpered her eyes falling on him, that was the first noise he had heard from her so far and Dakho chuckled. "I thought you were told to keep quite..." he raised his cane and the was a shout.
"Stop it!" Yoongi roared from his places and Dakho looked over. "Just stop hurting her."
"Perhaps you would like to take it instead?" For the first time in days she pulled against him as he pinned her to the ground. "Now what is this."
"Don't fucking touch him." She said with a struggle and Yoongi looked shocked seeing the blood leave her mouth as she spoke. "Do what you want to me, but don't fucking touch him." Dakho knelt down tucking her hair behind her ear turning her head with his cane to look back at Yoongi.
"Why do you protect him so fiercely my dear? You will go through all of this and still take more just to see him unharmed? Why?" She looked at him as the cane handle trailed down her neck.
"Because I love him..." Yoongi shook his head at her knowing the pain she was about to take.
"Nari, please. Stop fighting. Don't do this to yourself." Yoongi begged as the cane came down on her chest causing her to gasped and cough. He guided her chin to look at him and shook his head.
"Love makes you weak my dear girl. And clearly the both of you are to weak to even find a way out of this. So here's what's going to happen." He pushed the handle into her neck and she gripped the stick gasping. "Yoongi, you are going to give up everything. And then yourself going to die. If you don't, I'll kill her." He pulled out a knife and Yoongi looked down. "You bought this knife here to kill me I bet? How poetic that I use it to take her life." There was a gunshot from outside the room followed by 4 more. Yoongi looked at the door and felt his heart drop. "That would be your men wouldn't it. What a shame. I wanted my son to live long enough to see you die." Her face dropped and she grabbed the end of the cane on her neck and some how managed the slip out from under it grabbing the gun from his waist pointing it at Dakho. He chuckled for a moment raising an eyebrow at her. "You don't have the strength to sit up let alone pull the trigger." She scoffed lowering the gun.
"I don't. But he does." She slid the gun across the room as Yoongi picked it up and, bang.